• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

HostedFX Shared/Reseller Hosting - Reliability Comes as Standard

Since October of 2005, HostedFX has been providing web hosting that centers around quality of service and reliability. Years later, HostedFX is still here, going strong, thanks to our amazing customers and our dedication to cater for their needs. We now proudly host over nine hundred domains...
  2. G

HostedFX - Proven Shared/Reseller Hosting - August Profit Dedicated To Charity

Since October of 2005, HostedFX has been providing web hosting that centers around quality of service and reliability. Years later, HostedFX is still here, going strong, thanks to our amazing customers and our dedication to cater for their needs. We now proudly host over nine hundred domains...
  3. G

HostedFX - Proven Shared Hosting - Incredible Reseller Hosting

4. G

HostedFX Introduces Reseller Web Hosting Plans

We have listened. ----- Since October of 2005, HostedFX has been providing shared web hosting that centers around quality of service and reliability. Years later, and we have seen hundreds of companies come and go. Yet HostedFX is still here, going strong, thanks to our amazing customers...
  5. G

HostedFX Shared Web Hosting - A Solid Home for Your Website

"...exceeds expectations with merit..." "...support is as good as the hosting..." "...two thumbs up for HostedFX..." "...support is quick and accurate..." "...I've never been happier..." "...very promptly and with a smile..." "...I couldn't ask for anything more..." "...pleased with the overall...
  6. G

HostedFX Shared Web Hosting [Brand New Powerful Server Waiting]

"...exceeds expectations with merit..." "...support is as good as the hosting..." "...two thumbs up for HostedFX..." "...support is quick and accurate..." "...I've never been happier..." "...have been very happy..." "...I don't see any server downtime..." "...your support team is the best..."...
  7. G

HostedFX Shared Web Hosting - Ruby, PHP4/5, Fantastico, Latest cPanel and More!

First established back in 2005, HostedFX is committed to providing you with the finest quality of service the world of shared web hosting has to offer - at prices you can afford. We are by no means the cheapest providers in the business, however this enables us to offer a higher quality of...
  8. G

cssCatwalk is LIVE! Comments/Suggestions Appreciated

Hi guys, Now that the festive break is well and truly behind us I can get back to some serious developing. I plan to make cssCatwalk the number 1 CSS Gallery on the Internet by 2009. The site has finally gone live and is almost ready for launch. I'm looking for comments and criticisms of...
  9. G

[XmasPromo] 3 Years for the Price of 1 - Plus $20 off + a FREE Domain! - HostedFX.com

First established back in 2005, HostedFX is committed to providing you with the finest quality of service the world of shared web hosting has to offer - at affordable prices. We are by no means the cheapest providers in the business, however this enables us to offer a higher quality of service...
  10. G

HostedFX - Proven Shared Web Hosting - Pay Annually: 1 Month FREE + FREE Domain Name!

First established back in 2005, HostedFX is committed to providing you with the finest quality of service the world of shared web hosting has to offer - at affordable prices. We are by no means the cheapest providers in the business, however this enables us to offer a higher quality of service...
  11. G

HostedFX - Proven Shared Web Hosting - Pay Annually: 1 Month FREE + FREE Domain Name!

12. G

HostedFX Redesign - What Do You Think?

Hi guys, Well it's been a very busy day for me - I received the coded files for the new design earlier today and since then have been busy content creating, integrating and organising! The website is now in a decent state of readiness, however I'm just integrating the new design with the...
  13. G

HostedFX Temporary Design

Hi guys, Basically, New stunning HostedFX design is on the way; Current design will be for sale in the very near future (feel free to make early offers ;)); This will be the temporary design until the new design is completed. Temporary design: - http://www.hostedfx.com/temp/ -...
  14. G

15. G

HostedFX Shared Web Hosting - INSTANT Activation + Double Bandwidth! PHP 4 And 5

16. G

Web Hosting Design That Will Be For Sale - Need Criticism

Hi guys, Have spent the most part of this evening working on this hosting design. It will be up for auction shorlty, however I'm looking for some comments and feedback first so that I am able to imporve upon it. The focus for this design was usability and accessibilty. Please have a look...
  17. G

[WIP] Steve Jobs Fansite Redesign

Hey guys, One of the smaller sites in my network - link - has pretty good content including unique articles and such, however lacks the 'wow-factor' when it comes to appearance. I'm currently working on a re-design, and so far I have this: http://www.stevejobs.info/preview/ I've never...
  18. G

URLGap Mockup - Looking For Criticism And Opinions

Hey all, This is another project I've got lined up, if you read the design - it'll tell you what it's for. After this, I've got to whip up a design for the URL shortening script itself. The design: http://www.urlgap.com/ (static image) Fairly happy with it myself, was going for the...
  19. G

PHP4 and PHP5 Shared Web Hosting By HostedFX - Proven Reliability

Hello all, It's with great pleasure that I am able to introcuce shared web hosting from HostedFX that supports PHP4 and PHP5. If you'd like to see the full announcement, you may do so here. First established back in 2005, HostedFX is committed to providing you with the finest quality of...
  20. G

RSSFruit.com Beta Design - Looking For Initial Feedback

Hi guys, I've recently acquired this design from Sam Granger and have very big plans for it! Would appreciate all comments and criticism :) http://www.rssfruit.com/preview/ ---------------------------------------- If you'd like an insight to how the backend is going to be... 1...
Back