• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

Hosting

Hello, This post can be closed, my hosting is solved and provided by www.athnahost.com. Excellent provider with great functionallity and customer care! I tried Vetrox but they Died totally and didnt delivered the promised uptime so that was a disaster for me. i still wait for the refund from...
  2. O

Hosting

Hello, I need hosting for my domains with at least Instant Activation 5 Gb of data 30 Gb monthly transfer Unlimited Domains Unlimited Email Cpanel 99.5% or better of uptime E-commerce enabled Dedicated Ip SSL Expected price between 60-110$ per year! I will pay for the...
  3. O

Ad Supported & Post2Host Available

Really good free hosting!! I can really really recommend this, I tried a lot of free hosting providers and this is by far the best i seen around!!!:beer: Excellent support and excellent uptime. /Hakan
  4. O

Free stable host needed

Hosting I only need like 500mb of space for my domains!
  5. O

Free stable host needed

Hi I need a stable host with stable service, cpanel and pop mail. I have 13 domains to host with between 25-300 visitors per domain and day. Best regards Hakan
  6. O

Need host with 99.9% uptime and cpanel

Hi I am looking for a relaible host that can host my 13 domains, I have 500-1000 visits per day accumulated on my domains. I dont mind to put Google ads or text links on all of my pages. The content varies but promotes affilate business. /hakan
  7. O

i6: 5GB Space/100GB Xfer, cPanel, No Banner Ads, Super Fast Servers!!

Hosting request Is this a dead place? I requested hosting 1 week ago and havent heard anything even if I send mails to both order and support and asked what happens. /Hakan
  8. O

Good Hosting

After struggeling with a lot of free hostingoffers I found one that I find really good www.gomhosting.com //Hakan
  9. O

Hosting

Hi I need hosting for 12 domains with traffic. No adult material. Sites has advertising banners already. I also need working email with pop3 and smtp.Google ads or banner is no problem. I prefer one account and cpanel for admin. I need les than 500 Mb of space and 1 gb of traffic...
  10. O

Need a host for my domains

Hi I had my domains at 10gb.org and they seem to be out of business. I want a provider that allows 12 domains under one account with email support. My sites has approximatly 1000 visits per day. I prefer c-panel to manage my domains. Best regards Hakan
  11. O

(1000MB / 120GB) Cpanel Hosting for ******** High Traffic Sites***

I orderd your service and have not recieved any reply!! I ordered your service yesterday and have not heard anything. I have 12 domains with traffic that is down due to 10gb.org who has crashed! Best regards Hakan
  12. O

WHAT HAPPEND WITH 10gb.org??

Anyone that knows? Does anyone know some free webhosting with multiple domains and full email support. I have 13 domains that died when 10gb stopped working!
Back