• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Y

Free Image/File Hosting, 5MB Image/500MB Files - Super Fast Server

I see the "get linking codes" only when looking the images full size. Could it be possible to get the linking codes near the thumbnail images ?
  2. Y

Free file Hosting: The best and rapide:up to 120MB per file

I guess it's ftp from YOUR ftp server, not to their server.
  3. Y

Y! Help's Free Image Hosting And file Hosting No Ads.

Max filesize seems to be 500K, which is smaller than most of standard camera pictures (mines are 720k - 1M) Moreover : clickin on "create folder" I receive "You do not have permission to create folders". However, creating folders is a nice way for organizing such a huge disk space.
  4. Y

Free file Hosting: The best and rapide:up to 120MB per file

"Allow ftp upload" is mentionned in the "Services" page. How do you do ftp uploads ? "ftp rapidshare.net" does not work.
  5. Y

Speedfaster.com - Cpanel11 Free Hosting With 1 Gb Space 100 Gb B/w No Ads

Seems currently down : 504 gateway timeout, DNS lookup error
  6. Y

1,000MB Completely Free hosting - NO Post2Host NO Spam NO Lies or catches

and a small "remove ads" clickable at the bottom, where you are invited to pay a small amout of money for removing the ads.:fangel:
  7. Y

Free 1GB cPanel Hosting

My activation link also does not work ! :crying5:
  8. Y

10GB space / 20GB bandwidth / NO ADS / 24/7/365 Support - My10GB.com

My10GB.com seems currently down. Temporary problem ?
  9. Y

10GB space / 20GB bandwidth / NO ADS / 24/7/365 Support - My10GB.com

Nice site. works fine for me. :beer: Yordan
  10. Y

007GB Space | 007 GB Bandwidth | 007 MySQL Databases --> 007WebPro.com

css is not allowed, file main.css was refused. Too bad, sometimes css templates look rather nice.:wave:
  11. Y

New FREE WebHosing from 599Megs.com NO ADS

Worked fine for me, thanks a lot. @romeo_2005 : It's absolutely ad-free, I have verified it. Yordan
  12. Y

FREE WHM Reseller & 1GB/20GB Fast & Reliable cPanel Hosting NO ADS! ShortURL - zit.bz

Didn't really understand how it works. The http://www.zoomcities.com/1gb/invite.htm URL leads you to a formular, you feel it, and then you arrive at a forum. And then, what do do you have to do ?
  13. Y

When All Other Free Hosts Disappoint You -- Visit This One! 2GB Space, No Ads.

They are up right now. And ftp works fine. And php and mysql have decent response times. I am currently quite satisfied.
  14. Y

2GB, U/L Transfer, MySql, PHP, Instant Activation

site seem to have been hacked ?
  15. Y

Ifastnet hosting no posting required

Worked fine for me. Registration and confirmation mail within seconds, no problem ftp-ing my html files. I loved the Zantastico's auto-install scripts, found everything I wanted (phpbb, 4images and Copermine), the database installed in seconds and was directly used by the Coppermine Zantastico...
  16. Y

When All Other Free Hosts Disappoint You -- Visit This One! 2GB Space, No Ads.

The database works, mysql works fine, ftp is decent. We can survive with the provided control panel.
Back