• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

WebHostingMasters Review

intersting...well i got to look at more information on that hosting. shane
  2. W

Reliable hosting needed

hello, We can offer you - 200mb Web Space 2GB Data Transfer 99% guaranteed uptime 24/7*365 quality customer support Only £22.99 per year Features - Unlimited POP3 email accounts Mailing Lists File Manager Directory Protection CGI Scripting In Perl & C Web / FTP Statistics...
  3. W

hey you hosting guys... here is a personal customer experience

back-up hello, A back-up process is very much neccesary for any hosting. We certainly have to be very careful about this issue as this can be fatal to the business we hold.oldman2 regards shane richards
  4. W

Hi there

hi A warm welcome to you. shane
  5. W

Best Linux FTP Server.

hey pureFTP is recommended,but what exactly are your requirements.
  6. W

Need High Bandwidth Hosting

hi I think it will be better if you specify the exact requirement,the type of website you want to host and of course...budget!!! shane
  7. W

Greetings!

welcome hi mike how have you been...??? shane
  8. W

Need share hosting for my iranian customer

hi We are a uk based company, and we can offer you the following - 5 GB Web Space · 50GB Data Transfer · Unlimited Features · Unlimited Domains · Fantastico · Cpanel · 24/7 Support · 30 Day Money Back · Free Domain price :£54.99 a year. please pm me if interested...
  9. W

need hosting outside germany

hi Its a possiblity and alot easier for people who are new to this business to be tricked like this. shane
  10. W

Shared Hosting Request

Hosting services opted can cost you a fortune at times. So make the best decision and do have a complete insight of every hosting company before you stop-shop. all the best regards shane richards
Back