• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

With smf support forum

Need free webhosting with smf support forum tolerant for general discussions, own posts editing time unlimited. Hosting Space from 5Gb is preferrable. MySQL. Subdomain like <client's>.<hoster's>.tld is obligatory. Not of post-to-host type. Thank you in advance.
  2. A

Looking for free hosting for a ~Union of Free Hosters~

gri in "Looking for free hosting for a ~Union of Free Hosters~" (Initial Requirements are listed and being modified at the forum without own posts editing time restrictions.)
  3. A

List of free hostings which suggest subdomain "<your>.isgreat.org" ?

Please publish on the grivitational forum with unlimited own posts editing time (unlike freewebspace.net forums) - the link to an additional free hosting known to you which suggests the subdomain "<your>.isgreat.org" from a number of not mentioned yet there...
  4. A

Unlimited own posts editing time

Do set own posts editing time to Unlimited please. The explanatory is added before editing time expiration: This topic is not a discussion topic. It is a demand. An ultimatum of a Human. Discussions on restricted forums are impossible for Freedomly Speaking Humans. I wonder how...
  5. A

Searching for 5Gb/50Gb and more

My previous hoster is suspended by unknown reason. So I am forced to search for another free hosting (MySQL, PHP, Safe Mode Off, FTP) with the possibility of free encreasing of Space and Bandwidth beginning with 5 Gb disk space and 50 Gb/month bandwidth - to restore my growing SMF...
Back