• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Need a host for WorthyTips.Com

Thanks for your responses. I get my host via PM. A moderator can close this thread now.
  2. A

Need a host for WorthyTips.Com

Hi all, I need a paid hosting account for my blog worthytips.com. I don't know why but recently my host suspended my account without showing me any reason. Anyway, I need something related to following: Space: 5GB or more Bandwidth: 50Gb or more Addon domain: 10 or more Park...
  3. A

Need US base host with dedicated IP support

Hosting taken. Thanks.
  4. A

Need US base host with dedicated IP support

Hi, I am the admin of Worthytips.com. I want to introduce my another project gadgetmost.com and for that I need a reliable host. Here is my requirement: Space: 5GB or more Bandwidth: 100GB or more Addon Domain: 10 or more cPanel 1 Dedicated IP Cost $8/month or less. Will pay via paypal...
  5. A

Ad space for sale --Piyadas-World.Com --11000 Unique/Month

Yet I don't any plan about it..thinking about adsense..but currently I want to sell some space.
  6. A

Ad space for sale --Piyadas-World.Com --11000 Unique/Month

In March I reach 11000+ unique hits and its growing. I think I should sell some space. Its 125x125 icon on sidebar. Only 3 space available now. Can bid here or can PM me the bid. The bid will end on 07th April 2009(IST). I will choose highest 3 bidder. Payment via paypal. Here is some statistic...
  7. A

PR4 Permanent Links for $5 only

Its a PR4 and Alexa traffic Ranking 2. By the way your site is down now.
  8. A

Ad space for sale --Piyadas-World.Com --6000 Unique-9000 Visit/Month

Hi all! I am going to sell some space(Sidebar, 125x125) on my blog[PiyadasWorld]. There are 5 slot available. Bid your rate here ( starting $5/month for a slot). If you want a long term deal then PM me or catch me on piyadasworld[a]gmail.com on gtalk. I recently moved my hosting so I can't show...
  9. A

Ad Space for sale - TheModShop.net - 7000 unique views!

Sorry to say but visit is not unique view..that is how many time IP visit your site..a same IP can visit 10-20 times..can you provide unique hits stat.
  10. A

Need 1gb/10gb for bcahelper.com

Dear theraptor, I must say you just trying your luck on free hosting. Your domain will expire on 2010-01-02(2009-01-02). Your nameserver ns1-ns2 NS1.ISMYFORUM.INFO and this domain is created in 2008-10-02(Expires: 2009-10-02) but the most important thing is you actually hosted in HOSTWOOT.COM...
  11. A

Dear Wapture, you look like a reseller to me. Your domain will expire on 2011-01-20 that's good, look like you are serius but the problem is your nameserver which is ns1-ns2-ns3-ns4 thewebhostserver.com and that domain will expire on 2009-04-10 and thewebhostserver.com actually hosted on...
  12. A

I have a PR2 site named http://bcahelper.blogspot.com/. It's an educational site based on Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) based on IGNOU syllabus. I recently make a wordpress version of this site to get more control and also setup the site on a newly created free host but it's seems to be...
  13. A

Need 1GB/10GB for Piyadas-world.com

Thanks dbbrock1 and Schmarvin but I already choose aeoncube before you replied anyway I will review your service on my next post on top 10 free host and top 10 blogging service if I find your site useful. Thank you
  14. A

Need 1GB/10GB for Piyadas-world.com

I have a technology related blog based on Gadget and PC here http://piyadas-world.com/ . I started in 18th Nov 2008 and get PR1 in last Page Rank update of Google in Dec. But in my pick time I am loosing visitors due to server down-time. My current host making my blog unstable and I am loosing...
  15. A

Host offshore server..

Check Ur PM Box.
  16. A

Forum Hostin

Just visit our site to get one.We will help you to install your site. http://www.forum-helper.com
  17. A

Requestion free web host

I can help you if you need. Our basic package is 500mb/5gb. Click here to know more. We are ad supported host. Though We yet not starting putting ad in our member's site. All you need to post your request in proper section that's it.
  18. A

500mb/5gb Cpanel with lots more

Free Hosting Plan Space=500mb Bandwidth= 5gb Cpanel Fantastico Delux Database=10 e-mail acc=10 subdomain=unlimited park domain=10 addon domain= 10 domain/subdomain Requirements: Ads on everypage in viewable position(no need to scroll) ***We will add adcode soon. ***...
  19. A

Free WHM Reseller of your choice!

Plan required : AthnaR(20gig/200gig) What are you going to use it for? :Want to start free site installation site which help newbie to start there site as well as giving them space to host there site. MY domain name is forum-helper.com How you want to show your gratitude? : Showing your banner...
Back