• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

Exile Hosting | Breast Cancer Campaign Special| 50% Off

Hello There, What Is This Post All About? This is not at all a marketing "ploy" but is mainly a life saving plead for many people around the world suffering from this life threatening disease. Every one In three people are diagnosed with cancer at some point in there life and this is...
  2. E

[JOB OFFER]Sales Representitives Earn 50% commision At Exile Hosting[JOB OFFER]

Hello There, So you need that little bit of extra cash, or you find you have nothing better to do on the internet other than sell things, well Exile Hosting Web Solutions could be the answer for you. A company that has been in business 4 years, 2 and half years on the high street and 1 and...
  3. E

Exile Hosting "The Realistic Host", Plans From $3.60

Hello there, Exile hosting have just launched there new & improved hosting packages starting from as little as $3.60. We now even have better & more efficiant servers which are never over-sold nor' are they overloaded. We at Exiel Hosting believe your hosting experience should be as...
  4. E

Exile Hosting || Coupon Crazy || Order Now

With it nearing the end of summer we decided to help keep your spirits alive by offering you our COUPON CRAZY deals. You can get top quality hosting from as little as $4, amazing, check out our plans below!!! ========================== --Exile Bronze-- ========================== 10Gb Space...
  5. E

VPS Request ....

Hello all, For my latest company venture i will be needing a VPS, it will be for FREE hosting accounts if you really wanted to know, i've been shopping around a bit for a week or two but can't find any "really" what i want, the spcs im looking for are as follows; -10 - 15 Gb Space -Bandwidth...
  6. E

Please Read Companies TOS

Hello all, Over the past few days i have been on many hosting forum sites just like this and i have seen numerus problems reported about webhosts scamming them off or suspending a clients account for no apparent reason, and all the webhost replies with is, Check The Terms Of Service. I...
  7. E

Exile Hosting Free Hosting CLOSED!!!!

Hello all, I have now decided to close the Exile Hosting Free Account registration simply due to the fact that 3/9 that i did accept have abused the terms of service and have decided to set up warez/illegal mp3 sites, i clearly state this in my TOS, those that are now using the space...
  8. E

Exile Hosting || Free Hosting

Exile Hosting || Free Hosting || No Ads Good Evening All, Exile Hosting has now been taken over by myself and a few others, we have released our site a day earlier than expected to ensure that you can get hosted quicker. Exile Hosting used to be ran by somebody else who still actually works...
  9. E

What Do You Think To The Plans/Site?

Hello again, I was just curious of what you thought about our site as a whole, our Hosting Plans/Prices and support ideas. All feedback shall be taken into consideration and closely developed upon, so if i could get a few people supplying feedback that'd be great...
  10. E

Exile Hosting || Cheap & Reliable Hosting

Exile Hosting || Cheap & Reliable Hosting || Opening Special Good Evening All, Exile Hosting has now been taken over by myself and a few others, we have released our site a day earlier than expected to ensure that you can get hosted quicker. Exile Hosting used to be ran by somebody else who...
  11. E

ExileHosting Under New Management

Hey uys/Gals, I'd just like to let you all know that Exile Hosting Is Now Under New Management and has different this time round. I look forward to getting a few tips off you guys if and when i need them. I used to help manage Dream Hosts LTD, some of you may know of them, others might...
Back