• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

Cheap reliable Joomla hosting

Hello there, Reading over your request, we at Exile Hosting would like to offer you one of our packages. This package includes free Joomla setup if u wish and all updates completed for you. Also the price below is part of our October Campaign special, where half of your payment goes to help...
  2. E

++500000 terroist are gathering right now

What im saying Wojtek is the fact you don't seem to be bothered with "whats going on over there" by this i took it as though you didnt care about the innocent people, sorry if i jumped to this conclusion and i withdraw my statement!!!
  3. E

Mysteries Demolitions - The Truth about the 9/11 WTC Tower "Collapses"

how the ---- can you even start this ---- off again, yes i did know people in the south tower in fact i knew 3 people, 2 not so close to me but 1 of them i saw nearly every other weekend when we went out for a coffee. Please tell me how the ---- the US government actually planned this. Why the...
  4. E

++500000 terroist are gathering right now

Wojtek you may say that now but just read this poem, and then just think what you said, and if you can't make sense of the first poem, read the second!!! First they came... is a poem attributed to Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892-1984) about the quiescence of German intellectuals following the...
  5. E

Dedicated Server Request - Need To Be Setup Within 48hrs

Come on guys let's try and help this guy out with his request instead of going off-topic??
  6. E

Exile Hosting | Breast Cancer Campaign Special| 50% Off

Hello There, What Is This Post All About? This is not at all a marketing "ploy" but is mainly a life saving plead for many people around the world suffering from this life threatening disease. Every one In three people are diagnosed with cancer at some point in there life and this is...
  7. E

Dedicated Server Request - Need To Be Setup Within 48hrs

Hello Hostexc, Exile Hosting would like to offer you the following deal, it does include the above and better. however i don't feel you are going to get a 1000GB B/W server for $80 but soem host may prove me wrong, i really hope that this is the server for you. However if it is not please...
  8. E

Just want know

I second that Avail, it's gonna be quite a costly server even if you was to get one.
  9. E

Just want know

To be honest you would be best off on a dedicated server after you have a few more "funds" as running game servers such as CS can take up alot of resurces and often end up over stepping the limit meaning you are charged extra. The bandwidth usage depends on how much you use the server overall...
  10. E

Looking for a decent host.

Hello RCWong, Exile Hosting would like to offer you the following plan. As it is coming up our 6 year anniversary i am going to set a little promotion. The plan i would like you to take a look at is; 10GB Disk Space 100GB Bandwidth Cpanel + Fantastico + RvSkins 50 of Each cPanel Feature All...
  11. E

host for my proxy website

If your now looking for a VPS check Exile Hosting out, @ http://www.exilehosting.co.uk we may be able to offer you what you need
  12. E

Good Shared Host

Hello There BlackSmith, xile Hosting would like to offer you the following solution which actually "betters" your request for cheaper, this is waht i would like to offer you; ================ Exile Bronze ------------------ 3 GB Disk Space 10 Gigabytes of Transfer 25 Each cPanel Feature 24/7...
  13. E

[JOB OFFER]Sales Representitives Earn 50% commision At Exile Hosting[JOB OFFER]

Hello There, So you need that little bit of extra cash, or you find you have nothing better to do on the internet other than sell things, well Exile Hosting Web Solutions could be the answer for you. A company that has been in business 4 years, 2 and half years on the high street and 1 and...
  14. E

VPS Needed -- Is that what I look for?..

Hello Gorinw, Exile Hosting have done some research to see what we can offer you and have been hard at work nearly all night trying to sort you out a solution. The solution we would like you to take a look at is posted below; Exile Custom Solutions Dept. CPU: 200MHZ GUARANTEED + BURSTABLE...
  15. E

Looking for Intel and Xeon Servers only. Good Datacenters and offers post here.

hello rosmatis, Exile Hosting Can offer You The Following Solution; Intel Pentium 4 2.8GHz 1GB RAM 160GB SATA Hard Drive cPanel & Fantastico 100mb Uplink 1500GB Bandwidth All For Only $164 If you wish to ask any questions about this plan then please feel free to PM or email me, also if you...
  16. E

Linux box required

Hello Winger, Exile Hosting are nto able to match your budget but we have tried to make a custom solution for you however this is slightly more expensive than im sure you had hoped. here is our recommendation/quote; AMD 3000+ Barton 1024mb RAM 80Gb Hard Drive (SATA) 1500GB Bandwidth Fedora...
  17. E

Reliable hosting that accepts paypal

Hello there, Exile Hosting would like to offer you the following package. We believe it suits your deal perfectly and will cost you $43.20 per year for the following; ================ Exile Bronze ------------------ 3 GB Disk Space 10 Gigabytes of Transfer 25 Each cPanel Feature 24/7 Security...
  18. E

Exile Hosting "The Realistic Host", Plans From $3.60

Hello there, Exile hosting have just launched there new & improved hosting packages starting from as little as $3.60. We now even have better & more efficiant servers which are never over-sold nor' are they overloaded. We at Exiel Hosting believe your hosting experience should be as...
  19. E

Need a cheap host

Hello There arafat, Exile Hosting have just currently returned to the FreeWebSpace.net scene, and would like to offer you our hosting solutions. We can offer you our bronze package for $3.60 p/m which would cover you for about 6 Months in total. Im sure this would possibly give you enough...
  20. E

The Truth about overselling for Buyers!

Ok in my eyes you've got two types of oversellers, you have: The stupid cheap resellers that liek the example in this thread offers 30GB and 300GBb/w for about $5, and purely think that by offering such a large package for such a low price people are going to buy it, wrong, you'll find that...
Back