• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

BlakPixel.com how are my plans?

Thanks! Well im still working on getting the support part right, as in setting up a ticket system or something but im not sure.
  2. J

Instant setup Hosting!

Cheap and instant setup for hosting! All Plans come with the following! cPanel Control Panel MS Frontpage Website Hosting PHP 4.4.2, CGI, Perl 5.8.7,+ MySQL ImageMagick 5.5.2 Support Unlimited E-mail and FTP Accounts Fast, Free Technical Support Web Site...
  3. J

Review my site!

I want you guys to review my site! www.blakpixel.com thanks!
  4. J

IPB multiforum hosting script

Its not the latest release, tis the free version of IPB which is 1.13 i think :S
  5. J

good host needed

Our plan has exactly what you need: www.blakpixel.com 5000 Mb of Space 30000 Mb Bandwith Monthly cPanel Control Panel Support CGI, PHP, MySQL Price: $4.50
  6. J

BlakPixel.com how are my plans?

All plans come with the following! cPanel Control Panel MS Frontpage Website Hosting PHP 4.4.2, CGI, Perl 5.8.7,+ MySQL ImageMagick 5.5.2 Support Unlimited E-mail and FTP Accounts Fast, Free Technical Support Web Site Hosting Help Forums Host Unlimited...
Back