• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Link Exchange.

Interested but how many daily visits do you get?
  2. A

Link exchange!

www.engineeringserver.com/blog/ pm if interested.
  3. A

link exchange

Interested in a link exchange with www.engineeringserver.com/blog/ ?
  4. A

clicksor = suck

Clicksor works for me too, been usign them for a few years now.
  5. A

Link or banner adspace available on engineeringserver.com targeted traffic!

Stats for one of the domains that is redirected to our main url: The drop you see was because we changed our url that time and the dns needed to be updated. Over 1100 members and growing. 2x pr 4 and 1x pr0 (but will be pr4 after next update) Our main audience are computer science students...
  6. A

How much have you paid for advertising your site?

We haven't advertised our forum so no costs for now. We are a non-profit forum for computer science students but we do accept computer science related ads. Around 400/500 verified computer science students (mcs/mcs) and growing. Posted files: course materials(oracle,java/cpp,oo etc), homework...
  7. A

phpbb vs. SMF

I prefer SMF because of the community and standard functionalities, phpbb has been my favorite for several years untill i switched.
  8. A

Neoffic.com Does any one got paid

I asked for a payout when i reached 0.9x USD to test it but they never paid so i dropped it.
  9. A

Is paid advertising a good idea for a forum?

My forum members promote our forum on their own, no advertising costs etc
  10. A

Brodcast on my station...

Do you have a server to broadcast..?
  11. A

Revenuepilot.com Is A Scam !

Dropped it after reading your post
  12. A

what is clicksorexchange

Manual surf program, don't bother with it.
  13. A

Highest Youve Been Paid Out With Clicksor?

Around 70/80 last month
  14. A

admedian.com reviews?

Nope i dropped it after a couple of days around 0.3 or 1 dollars a day which is too low for me.
  15. A

how can you make $$$ with a domain

I lol'd :) Anyway, try namedrive parking.. i use them for my domains and i got around 30 USD for the last couple of days. Around a few k hits (around5000/6000) per site.
  16. A

I need free Bulletin board

I guess because he can put his link to his site or whatever because he made that language pack. So anyone that is using his language pack will see his link in the file(s)
  17. A

Is paid advertising a good idea for a forum?

I agree with this one, i own a computer science forum for bcs/mcs students and they are active all the time and post a lot. I guess it also depends on your content. I get ppl that want to advertise with us 1/2 a week and i go to webmaster sites for linkexchanges.. buy/sell links etc. It's very...
  18. A

Pr5 site offers several ad places for $2.99 a week

Got a good amount of response and mailed back. Few spots left. You can pm me if interested.
  19. A

Please Review my site.

Looks ok, clean layout
Back