• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Static-Host

moving domain names Hiya Steve, Yeah thanks for the hard work, Ive sent you a few emails but if the servers are down you wouldnt of got them. Basiclly I need to get control of my domains so that I can change the redirection on them if the servers go down so I have a backup plan. If...
  2. D

Static-Host

downtime have statichost ever gone down for this long before!? Ive been with them for a few months and havent experienced downtime this much before I know there on holiday but they must have some backup plan for things like this!? Dale
  3. D

Static-Host

what if.. what if he doesnt come back though!? Dale
  4. D

Static-Host

what should I do!? What do I log in as at 123-reg as statichost registered the domain names!? And whats the best thing to do about the email addresses!? Thanks Dale
  5. D

Static-Host

domain moving thanks duport but the domain name was registered by statichost and i dont have the login for the account that has my domain names Dale
  6. D

Static-Host

moving domain names says if i wanted to move the domain names i have with statichost to another server how could I do that!? it says the domains I registered with statichost were done through 123-reg, I have an account with them, but how can i log in to change where the nameservers are...
  7. D

Static-Host

pleeeeeease try and contact him as soon as possible that would be awesome if you could contact him! Dale
  8. D

Static-Host

Still down :( Hiya I have a reseller package and have got 3 clients on there so far and they are pretty miffed :( Anyone from statichost have any idea when it will be back online thanks very much for your time Dale
Back