• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

CHRISTMAS Specials on GAMESERVERS!

BloodServers.com would like to present to you a brand new, Christmas special offer! In the spirit of all things Christmas, we would like to offer the next 15 people who sign up to our service and use the coupon code “xmasspecial”, a $2.25 off of their total invoice! That’s no setup charges...
  2. L

Hosting starting from $1.95/month!

Polate.com is pleased to offer you top-notch hosting with very competitive prices ranging from $1.95 onwards. We also pride ourselves in being able to offer you a custom package of your choice. Our main 3 packages are below: Bronze Plan (Shared) 2GB Storage 5GB Transfer $1.95/month -...
  3. L

Cheap VPS, Reseller and Shared @ Polate.com

Hello, Polate.com wishes you to take a look at the following packages. Shared: Shared #1 500 Mb Disk Space 5 GB of Bandwidth Unlimited Addons/MySQL etc... $4.95/Month Order Shared #2 1 GB Disk Space 7 GB of Bandwidth Unlimited Addons/MySQL etc... $7.95 Order Reseller...
  4. L

High Quality FREE HOSTING!

Hey, At www.a-2z.com we're providing free hosting to anyone who needs it! Packages are as follows: Starter - 10 Posts Required Webspace (MB): 50 MB Bandwidth (MB): 200 MB Email Accounts: 3 FTP Accounts: 1 Subdomains: 5 Databases: 15 Addon Domains: 0 Parked Domains: 0...
  5. L

Hosting Starting from as little as $2,95!

Hello There FreeWebSpace Members! I'm back again offering you some even better quality hosting from Polate.com. We offer excellent support via email, ticket system and telephone so we will always be here to help you should you need it. Our excellent packages are as follows: Shared...
  6. L

Extremely cheap high quality Shared, Reseller and VPS hosting from $2,95/month!

We at Polate.com would like to introduce our services to you here today. We offer Shared and Reseller hosting at unbeatable prices that we think will be very hard for competitor hosts to beat. Here is our package list: Shared: Simple Plan * 1 gigs disk space * 10 gigs bandwidth *...
  7. L

Shared, Reseller and VPS hosting starting from $2,95! only at Polate!

We at Polate.com would like to introduce our services to you here today. We offer Shared and Reseller hosting at unbeatable prices that we think will be very hard for competitor hosts to beat. Here is our package list: Shared: Simple Plan * 1 gigs disk space * 10 gigs bandwidth * 15 Email...
  8. L

Cheap and High Quality Web Hosting From $2.95/Month!

We at Polate.com would like to introduce our services to you here today. We offer Shared and Reseller hosting at un-beatable prices that we think will be very hard for competitor hosts to beat. Here is our package list: Shared: Simple Plan * 1 gigs disk space * 10 gigs bandwidth...
  9. L

VPS Server needed!

Hello, I need a VPS server to host my personal websites on (Not my clients of polate.com). Basically i'm not posting you my specs, just show me what you got and i'll consider it. Also I want the host to be reliable, have a good uptime, good support and they must have been hosting for...
  10. L

Top quality Linux/cPanel hosting @ $2.95!!

We at Polate.com would like to introduce our services to you here today. We offer Shared and Reseller hosting at un-beatable prices that we think will be very hard for competitor hosts to beat. Here is our package list: Shared: Simple Plan * 1 gigs disk space * 10 gigs bandwidth...
  11. L

Cheap Linux cPanel Hosting from $2.95!!

Hello there! Polate.com offers you the best and cheapest hosting around! With packages starting from $2.95 we have something for everybody. Here's the list of packages we provide: Simple Plan: * 1 gigs disk space * 10 gigs bandwidth * 15 Email Accounts * 10 MySQL Databases @...
  12. L

Web Hosting for as little as $2.50! @ polate.com!!

Hello there! Polate.com offers you the best and cheapest hosting around! With packages starting from $2.50 (Even less for Namepros members) we have something for everybody. Here's the list of packages we provide: 1GB Shared: 1GB Webspace 10GB Bandwidth 2 MySQL Databases 5 POP3...
  13. L

Free Reseller Hosting!

Hey, For free reseller hosting just go to http://www.a-2z.com. Only one available at the minute and you won't find this sort of hosting around anywhere else so if you want an excellent reseller then just register on http://www.a-2z.com and go for it! Lewis
  14. L

Need a free reseller desperately!

Hello there, I need a free reseller desperately as my last free reseller that was given to me did not work (No space was given). I require any specs you can offer (Nothing too large but not too small, either) but don't worry, my sites won't slow your server or take up a massive amount of...
  15. L

Desperately Neec a Counter-Strike: Source Server!!

Desperately Need a Counter-Strike: Source Server!! Hey, I really desperately need a free CS: S Server for me and my friends to play on. I must be able to install things on it etc and have admin privilidges. I will also tell people about your service, have you and your url on my "Welcome"...
  16. L

Need a free reseller

Hello, I am in need of a Free Reseller account with 10GB space and 100GB b/w... Also it must me Linux with cPanel. Link-backs to your hosting compaines website will be put on the most popular sites on our domains as a thank you. Please post with replies as I need this desperately before...
  17. L

Linux VPS Needed

Hey, I am looking for a Linux VPS. It must have a good spec (About 25bg storage, 50gb bandwidth) and the only way I can pay is through a UK Debit Card. (Maestro, Solo, Switch). I'm looking for a nice Linux VPS with cPanel and fantastico and it must be "cheap". Regards, Lewis
  18. L

Windows VPS

Looking for a cheap Windows 2003 VPS. Must have a Remote Desktop feature, mySQL and a decent admin panel. I only do Switch as payment methods. No PayPal or Credit Cards..Only DEBIT CARDS. Gimme offers please! Lewis:wave:
Back