• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Hosting with FREE support

Windows and Linux hosting for the beginner. I offer free support via MSN and e-mail to add a personal touch to my web hosting. You will generally recieve a reply immediately (if i'm awake) and thus your website can grow to what it should be. As I am experienced in web design, HTML, CSS and...
  2. T

Admins wanted for gaming site

www.gamershuttle.com Console game based site but I don't have time to run it. Running iGamingCMS and MyBB. Admins wanted to keep the CMS up-to-date and Moderaters wanted for the forums. Will consider anyone that speaks english. Contact me by PM or by MSN: iain [at] tuxish [dot] com
  3. T

Podcast Hosting

Soon to be available at www.servecheap.com All you have to do to get your own podcast is sign up, upload your MP3 files via FTP and then use a script we have to produce your podcast. Our accounts will also come with cPanel for you to host your website at the same time. If you're going to...
  4. T

Dedicated server needed

Anyone want to offer my use of a dedicated server? I would only require it for two months, it can be seriously rubbish if you want, I just need it to be running Debian 3.1 Sarge and be connected to the internet with a static IP. It will be used to test out some top secret projects, and if...
  5. T

Free hosting with cPanel

5 MB Space 1 GB Monthly Transfer Limit FTP Access POP3 Access 1 E-Mail List 1 MySQL Database for FREE =] find it at www.servecheap.com also offers a free reseller program
Back