• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

How hot is Exchange 2003 Hosting?

Of the three small companies I have worked for, all of them have had their own exchange server
  2. T

Hosting with FREE support

Windows and Linux hosting for the beginner. I offer free support via MSN and e-mail to add a personal touch to my web hosting. You will generally recieve a reply immediately (if i'm awake) and thus your website can grow to what it should be. As I am experienced in web design, HTML, CSS and...
  3. T

Free blog hosting!

If you want a wordpress blog without the hassle of setting it up, then I offer them free at blogs.servecheap.com It's activated instantly and I try my best to keep the software up-to-date. I may also be looking into how to get other templates into it as I'm using WordPress mu which doesn't...
  4. T

Admins wanted for gaming site

www.gamershuttle.com Console game based site but I don't have time to run it. Running iGamingCMS and MyBB. Admins wanted to keep the CMS up-to-date and Moderaters wanted for the forums. Will consider anyone that speaks english. Contact me by PM or by MSN: iain [at] tuxish [dot] com
  5. T

i want to become reseller for domain name

To resell my domains, I signed up at www.meft.net There's no initial deposit and I think I currently buy them at $7.86 for .com Just click the reseller tab at the top
  6. T

Free Whois Lookup Tool

Use uk2.net and the bulk one and you can get an unlimited amount of domains checked for availability. You just have to wait for the perl script to check them all, then you can get the full Whois readout for each one by clicking details.
  7. T

How hot is Exchange 2003 Hosting?

Businesses run their own Exchange systems if they need them, they won't outsource them.
  8. T

Looking for a really cheap reseller

www.servecheap.com reseller program If you want to have a profitable web hosting business, this could be the one for you. It works on a pay-as-you-go basis, you only pay when you've made a sale. You get a nice site that you can customize and your business is ready-to-go straight away. All...
  9. T

Podcast Hosting

Our podcast system is now LIVE !! See http://podcast.servecheap.com/ for more details.
  10. T

Podcast Hosting

Soon to be available at www.servecheap.com All you have to do to get your own podcast is sign up, upload your MP3 files via FTP and then use a script we have to produce your podcast. Our accounts will also come with cPanel for you to host your website at the same time. If you're going to...
  11. T

Looking for a really cheap reseller

If you are looking to resell, I can offer you pay-as-you-go hosting =] You add funds to your account and then the money is only withdrawn once someone buys something: http://www.servecheap.com/reseller.php for details. You get your own pre-made site with PayPal payment gateways and the...
  12. T

Im Moving my forum and need a host

$0.82 pm is practically free and with that you will get first-class support. If you took one of my slightly more expensive packages, you could also get your 10 GB bandwidth.
  13. T

Im Moving my forum and need a host

For less than $1 a month, you can have: 200 MB Space 2 GB Bandwidth FREE support via MSN, AIM, ICQ, E-mail etc. (basically anything) and all the requirements to run your forum I can even help you to move your forum across =] See, http://www.servecheap.com/shared.php for details. Or contact...
  14. T

Free hosting with cPanel

OK, 5MB free hosting was too popular, the plan was people would buy domains and I would make commission, but.... that didn't happen =[ I got 300 signups and lost 150MB space for nothing. I'm now offering free blog hosting with ads as I see more profit in this. See www.servecheap.com and...
  15. T

Dedicated server needed

I need a lot more than a VPS. It must be dedicated. I have _B I G_ plans. =]
  16. T

Dedicated server needed

Anyone want to offer my use of a dedicated server? I would only require it for two months, it can be seriously rubbish if you want, I just need it to be running Debian 3.1 Sarge and be connected to the internet with a static IP. It will be used to test out some top secret projects, and if...
  17. T

free hosting required have domain

free hosting with cpanel is avaliable at servecheap.com they offer 5 mb of space and 1 gb monthly transfer limit cpanel, fantastico, ftp, pop3, php and perl support
  18. T

Free hosting with cPanel

5 MB Space 1 GB Monthly Transfer Limit FTP Access POP3 Access 1 E-Mail List 1 MySQL Database for FREE =] find it at www.servecheap.com also offers a free reseller program
Back