• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Review my HBBIO site

I have never coded in my life lmfao, thank god for dreamweaver. None the less here is my site http://hbbio.com This site is basically an platform to advertise sites I am affiliated with. I want your honest opinion of what you feel when you visit this site. Do you feel it might be to crowded...
  2. J

All Must Go! - 45 PSD Files - 1 Price

That's right people, I am selling everything I got for 1 price. $450.00 dollars! You will get all the psd files to all the templates listed below. You will get full rights to each and every PSD File 100%! You can even clam that you designed them if you want to! All must go and must go asap...
  3. J

email question

Thank you very much! This helps out allot :) Thank you once again, Jeremy
  4. J

email question

What do I put in the BCC Address field? Do I put all 50 email address in there? or... If so, Do I just put all 50 email addresses in the BBC Field or do I put them in both the "To:" field as well? When I say "To:" Field I'm talking about the original field in which you would put the 50...
  5. J

email question

I just have a simple question. Lets say I send an email to 50 email addresses. When each person opens up the email address and it shows ( all 50 email addresses ) that this email was sent to, How can I turn that off so no one can see all the email addresses I sent that specific email to...
  6. J

Starting a GSP Business

I would first and for most like to thank you for your reply to my questions. The only thing I am really unaware of is what I need to purchase in order for my site to function and so I can control / setup servers via my site. Does anyone have a list of what I would need for my site. Software I...
  7. J

Starting a GSP Business

Hello to all, I want to come to a place where I know I will get direct answers to my questions and not be feed bull ----. So here goes, I am thinking... "THINKING" of starting an online business that provides GameServers and such. I just want to know what should be the steps I need to take...
  8. J

Tornado Gaming

Yes, Personally I think the design looks like a dam blog. Horrible design. Jerome
  9. J

iGameTemplates - Home Page + Unlimited Sub Page Designs + .com / .net domain

Hey Adam. How lower are we talking about here. Take care, Jeremy
  10. J

Dropping the price down to $650, Still comes with unlimited sub pages. Please get in contact with me threw the following IM contacts. AIM: Jeromedia603 MSN: j3r0m3_118@hotmail.com
  11. J

The only reason I have it set at 850 is because I will design ( for the buyer ) Unlimited sub pages. If you are interested but think 850 is to high, What If I told you for an extra 250 you could get this entire site functional? ( That means, Fully XHTML Coded Then a Pre-made CMS installed into...
  12. J

Hello to all, I have up for grabs a new design I have been working on, The site is called iGameTemplates! It's a site in competition to ClanTemplates.com! For All Image Previews, Please visit my auction at sitepoint.com http://marketplace.sitepoint.com/auctions/40966 Idea Behind The...
  13. J

getting my site to work in iE and...

Yes thanks, lol I know it doesn't work in any other browser :P thats why I made this thread to hopefully get some help to fix it. Thanks though, Jerome
  14. J

I dont code so I am not really sure what you mean by that :/ Thanks for the tip though man, I really appreciate it Jerome
  15. J

My site for some reason is messed up in iE and Safri or w.e that other web browser is called. http://www.jeromedia.com/ptgaming/index.html The site is coded XHTML ( not sure if its valid or not ) but its coded XHTML As you can see the site is kinda messed up and I was wondering if...
  16. J

MyGamingForums Ad space ready for ads!

Threads: 2,401, Posts: 4,319, Members: 11,041, Active Members: 52 Sounds to me like someone purchased a vB forum database and uploaded it and deleted all the post. I wouldn't pay a dime for ad. space on your site until it was at least a year old. but good luck Jerome
  17. J

7 Letter Domain Name - 4Sale

Site Aim ( http://www.siteaim.com ) I am getting rid of this domain name because I no longer need it for anything. I wanted to turn it into something similar to sitepoint.com but point and aim both mean the same thing so I could of had a possible law suit against myself so I did away with my...
  18. J

Looking For Quality PHP Programer

Dealing with people over the internet is a sketchy thing to do. Take no offence to this Glenn, but I have never herd of you so to be honest with you I would most likely go with Krakjoe or method sorry Jerome
  19. J

The thing with going per hour is, Whos to say you wouldn't take your time? whos to say you wouldn't be out doing your own thing saying "this is taking long thats why" It's to risky in my honest opinion. what would a contract work be like? explain more about what that is please
  20. J

I need someone that knows what they are doing without having to ask me what do you want the next page to look like. I have designed the home page and basic outline of the home page will give you the best possible idea as to what this site is and how it needs to function. I will design other...
Back