• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Unlimited Domains?

I have seen many hosting plans that give you the option of unlimited domains. What does this necessarily mean?
  2. S

Flash Navigation Button Links

Does anyone here know how to change the links on the flash navigation? For example, on the main page(index.html) I click the flash button that says About Us. How would I change it so it redirects you to aboutus.html. Basically I am just asking how to change the link URL for each flash button.
  3. S

Billiling Softwares

Well, I didn't know where exactly I should post this so I just decided to post this in General Discussion:spider:. Anyway, for all you out there what is your opinion on your favorite billing software? Out of these what do you believe is the best choice: iHost ClientExec ModernBill DHCart...
  4. S

Editing SWF Files

Hi, I am currently working a template that has flash files. The files that I am editing the .swf files. I Import the file with Flash MX 2004, but it doesn't give me the option to just save it again and overwrite the old file. I have to save it as a .fla file called Untitled1 :confused4: . Is...
  5. S

Best Reseller Hosting?

I was just wondering what your opinions on reseller hosting are. What do you guys believe to be the best company overall for reseller hosting including there reliability, support, performance, uptime, etc.??? I have found two companies that have been looking into especially, in which they are...
  6. S

Any Free Hosts That Allow....

Permissions to restore backups using a script such as BigDump?
  7. S

Restoring A Backup

OK I am restoring a backup using BigDump but when I get to the part where I have to FTP my dump file which is a .sql file it always fails to transfer. The size of the file is only 9 mb but it still fails to transfer. It will upload for a little while but eventually will say that it failed to...
  8. S

Godaddy.com Hosting

I got economy hosting along with my domain. I have the hosting all set up but does anyone know where to upload the IPB software? There is no public_html directory?:confused4 I even tried making one and a forums folder and it still didnt work. All it came with was the access_db...
  9. S

Ipb Help!!

I uploaded my 1.3.1 database through phpmyadmin and pretty much everything looked good. All the posts, catergories, forums and everything were there along with the members. Even though it had the members posts and everything the statistics at the bottom of the page still said that I had 1...
Back