• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Looking for host with SQL, php, and as much bandwith as possible

k i got like 10 hosts someone close this thread now ffs.
  2. S

Your a loser... GTFO OUT OF MY TOPIC BITCH! I dont host files at all so stfu I just link to stuff that other people uploaded. It is not illegal so stfu man look at all the sites that havnt been shut down if you want proof katz.ws phazeddl.com moncojhr.be projectw.org th3zone.com forumz.ws...
  3. S

thank you cnhacker i will try it, plz dont stop offereing if you were going to
  4. S

Free Reseller Accounts!

Well if you are in Russia, or Canada, or Sweden, it isnt.
  5. S

about host.sk services

ya i tried it and i can never connect to the database? wtf it just times out
  6. S

Free File Hosting w\Hotlinking!

Awsome site! I was looking for a hotlinking site for files!
  7. S

****200MB Per File - Free File Hosting - Super Fast! Unmetered Downloads!****

you need to add a feature to upload from a remote host. Like Megashare's DownloadURL, its soo much better for making mirrors.
  8. S

Free Reseller Accounts!

do you allow warez? Not hosting warez just linking to it?
  9. S

chuck norris internet revival?

this chuck norris stuff is soo lame
  10. S

Sorry 1GB is definately way to small, 5GB might be good enough but I tried the Aerohostale.com service but it is really bad because I had to reset every password before it actually became active and then I had no FTP access. Is there anything else? All I need for storage is about 50mb.
  11. S

i just got another offer, but i might try this later if the one im getting doesnt work out well
  12. S

I need a server that hosts: 50-300Mb space As much bandwith as possible (maybe 20GB lowest) SQL PHP FTP It needs to be allowed to host a site such as www.sickn3ss.tk I will not do anything illegal such as hosting warez, i will just link to other sites that host it.
Back