• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Small & Fast Host

Hello. I am looking for a webhost that may only last one month, or maybe only even a week. I just need basic HTMLXHTML, FTP Uploader, Possibly PHP/MySQL but not likely. Also, around 25 MB Space. Also, maybe 500 MB Bandwidth? Like I said, it's only for a brief moment, and only for a little bit...
  2. F

Multiple Website Host + More Needed

I'm looking for a good host, that has customer support 24/7, and alos allows more than one website/domain to be hosted under one account. Roughly around 50+ GB, but at minimum, 25 GB. I intend to host a forum, and many more pages for it. Lunix is preferred, and it should have: cPanel...
  3. F

PHP/MySQL Host: Vareity of Filesizes depending on Limits

Hello, I'm looking for a quality PHP/MySQL Host. I cn always add in scripts, which is why I just need the basics. I'm looking between 500 MB-1000MB filesize, and a large bandwidth. It'll have some traffic, so yeah. Domain doesn't matter too much, I'll have re-directs. PHP/MySQL 5/Latest Version...
  4. F

Suggestions

1-Upgrade the board to 3.5.4. It has some bugs fixed. 2-Add a Paid Web Host search. Sure it's free, but it's an add-on.
  5. F

Large File Size

I'm looking around for computers, with around 200+GB because I am gonna convert it into a server. I was thinking about the Dell XPS-The version with 1.5TB, but do you guys have any suggestions? I am gonna have it fo r lots of purposes, and lots of software, so yeah.
  6. F

Multiples?

Is it possible ot host multiple Ad Revenue Things on your site?
  7. F

Searching For Domains

I'm looking around, but I can't seem to find any sites that do domains for cheap, including re-directing, etc. Anybody know of some good hosts?
Back