• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

I need

Not sure if this fits but you can try www.developmenthost.net.
  2. C

Shoutcast Hosting

Does anyone here know of a good shoutcast host provider with a good price? The lowest I have seen is 128k streams for 99 cents per slot on mediastreamhost.com. That is the lowest I have seen and right now I can say I am impressed. I am able to test it out before I buy and so far the uptime is...
  3. C

Free PSP : 20% Discount CODE : Quality RESELLERS / SHARED / VPS / SHOUTCAST / DOMAINS

Are your servers located in the U.S. or are all of them in the UK? I emailed your company about the HDS 2000 plan that had 30 128k shoutcast slots for $18.99 and never got a reply. That HDS300 plan for 19.99 also seems like a really good deal. What is the uptime on those plans? I also tried to...
  4. C

Free PSP : 20% Discount CODE : Quality RESELLERS / SHARED / VPS / SHOUTCAST / DOMAINS

Are your servers located in the U.S. or are all of them in the UK? I emailed your company about the HDS 200 plan that had 30 128k shoutcast slots for $19 and never got a reply.
  5. C

Free Shoutcast Hosting

I tried your link and it does not work. Besides, how can you offer shoutcast hosting for free?
  6. C

Need an Affordable SHOUTcast

I'd take that offer if you had unlimited bandwidth. The shoutcast host we have now offers that.
Back