• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Unclespace.com - 30 Gb Bandwidth Per Month - No Advertisements - 100% Free!

you use layered panel or sometihing like that or you use cpanel?
  2. D

[REQUEST] 2 gb space, 30 Gb Bandwidth( more will be better), Cpanel , ..read inside

xD i think no one will give you that so much for nothing
  3. D

Upto 10GB Webspace & 15GB Bandwidth - NO Ads!

err cpanel layerd panel or something like that?
  4. D

Free Cpanel! Check This Out Cool Offer

<_< maybe if ou want to catch xD you may want to post your offers here
  5. D

Free 1GB space and 20GB bandwidth NO ads!

ya details you use cpanel? orwhat tos or something
  6. D

Free Shoutcast Hosting

RULES: >Must stream 24/7! >No advertisements! >Must stream song title! >Must stream with selected bitreate! >1 Server/User >Free is only for Europe Countryes! >Always, you need to have at least 30 % unique listeners of your selected max slots number! Otherwise please go out from this page or we...
  7. D

FREE SHOUTCAST hosting Instant activation

great i have just signed and it's great i'm already streaming, well 5 minutes after singning i starting shoutcast i love this service thanks for the great offer
  8. D

FREE HOST WITH PHP/MYSQL/FTP - 2 years old service - ALL countries accepted

nop but they use layered panel for me is one of the clasic ones i use them when i was newbie
  9. D

Shoutcast Post to Host

o.o well i have a question one time post or monthly posts?
  10. D

Free 30GB / 150GB BW / No ads / 99.7% uptime / ### 1300+ MEMBERS SIGNED UP ###

thay have closed free services o.o so ;D dont worry
  11. D

FREE HOSTING ** 1GB Space - 100GB Bandwidth - PHP MySQL - Fast and 99.9% Uptime

they use layered panel, so there are so many restrictions.
  12. D

Free 30GB / 150GB BW / No ads / 99.7% uptime / 1050+ members SignedUP !!

dns error y not dns error y only that the second name server dont work, o.o altought if you use ns1.queone.com ns2.queone.com it will work.
  13. D

Free 30GB / 150GB BW / No ads / 99.7% uptime / No Joke

o.o hi there great service wich languages do you allow i want to make my site in spanish can we put ads?
  14. D

5GB Space + 15GB Bandwidth Unlimited Features!

excelent host, maybe you want to add a tos?
  15. D

NOT For You If You're Totally Satisfied With Your Current FREE Host...

well layered panel for me is the worsts but there are a lot of other panels as good as cpanel, but sincerly i hate layered panel it wont let me work in my site as i wish
  16. D

looking for cms

o_ommm phpnuke turbo platinum o_o is a cms with some mods an arcade plugin o_o maybe you will like them <.<U they put a price to a free installation of 5 dollars, and http://www.computersmoding.com/
  17. D

5 GB instant activation No Ads Wool Web

<.<U then you have to upload huge files to fill the 5 gb
  18. D

Free File Hosting - Unlimited File Size, Upload, Download, FTP Upload, No Timer +More

u_u i will use your service if your dircet download script wiorks with firefox
  19. D

100% FREE hosting, great features, minimum ads!

xD <.<U o_o all the host or at least a great ggroup use layerede panel u_u i hate layered panel there are a lot of better panels but anyway great offer ;D
  20. D

Netstra.net

o_o mmm <.<U my account dont wiorks o_o i receive an email saying o_o o a problem with apache now all working ¬¬ but i can even access the control panel i have a friend that alsso make a site there and the same thing
Back