• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

110mb hosting vs ?

yo yo just found out about 110mb, problem is thats its very popular and registration is closed because of too many people apply. so it there an other hosting company out there that competing with them? im looking for joke around hoster like 110mb
  2. M

europe based server web hosting?

i want a web host that is cheap,reliable and well established. i dont want a web host that is going to lie to me and say they have these server hosted on ££££ blah blah blah,,, we they are most probably hosted on shet celerons in a closet somewhere. the reason i want the hosting servers to...
  3. M

UK web hosting..established ?

im looking for a cheap,reliable established web hosting company based in the UK its essential for me to have mysql,php etc not to bothered about space or bandwidth...its only going to be used for small-web based shopping cart business. im looking for something like £12-£15 a year(PA)...
  4. M

appraisal of my domain? i want to sell

i got this domain http://www.manarpark.com i was wondering how much it would be worth. as i am wanting to sell it its parked at the momement, trying to get me some money :classic2:
  5. M

buy domain get free hosting?

which domain register or webhost provides free hosting if u buy a domain from them. i already have a domain with dynadot.com however they dont have that many extra free features. could someone be kind enough to list some good domain reg sites.. also any that provide free domain...
  6. M

hosting own website?

could someone explain to me the pros and cons of hosting your own web server, and what you have to consider when doing so. is it better just to use a free web host
  7. M

how much do you earn from ads

could some one be kind enough to explain how it all works. and generally how much they earn a week or month (£ please) whats the average unique visits of an average site? is it worth making money from ads if u have a good website which will bring visitors. im not looking to make a job of...
  8. M

100mb space + 5gb bandwidth please

hi basically a new website i want to start up...erm im looking for a host that is reliable and has been around for a while...i would like to put my own ads such as google adsense and clicksor. i dont mind putting a banner or ads for the hosting in return... the site will be community based...
Back