• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

[Wanted] Sponsors For Website

alright, once again I have responded to everyone's messages :) please keep them coming :)
  2. M

We are really hoping to get either a IPB or vBulletin, vBulletin would be the prefered, but IPB is also a choice.
  3. M

I have now PM'd everyone that has requested, thanks for the response so for :)
  4. M

No, webhosting (Getting from a good friend) and domain are paid for, this is going to go towards Website Design/Coding, Forums, Forum Skin, things of that nature. If you want more info on what you get in return, and some more info on this, just request a PM :)
  5. M

Hello, thanks Tang, we dont want to release a lot of info on it on just the normal thread because I dont want to release info to everyone, only people that are interested. But for the most part it will be cash to purchase and maintain things for the website to function. But I will PM you with...
  6. M

Hello Everyone, I am currently in the process of starting up a brand new website, and I am looking for people that are intrested in contributing to my latest project. I do not have a huge portfolio like some of the other people here searching for sponsors and investors. I have made some...
  7. M

Need Help Getting Traffic To Your Site? Check Here!

Hello Everyone, If you need some good traffic to your site, and would like your ad's sponsored on Google in the "Sponsored Ad's" side of the search results, then I have something for you. I have 19 Vouchers Now, all worth $52 for Google Adwords. Able to use with: Only new accounts ( 15...
  8. M

Need Help Developing Website...

I did an edit, but like I said, I really am not sure what I would all need for a website that sells stocks and such. I am gonna let this run for another 2 Hours, then I am just putting the domain name up on Sedo, if I cant find some people to help develop the website. Thanks All
  9. M

Need Help Developing Website...

Hello All, (If this is better suited for Ad's Then Please Move It There.) I could post this here, as well as in the design area, but decided to post in here because the coding is the most important thing. I have just purchased SELLSTOCKSLIVE.COM and have been appraised for BIG, BIG money if...
  10. M

myownWH.com - Offers Starting At $0.99

Hello, To celebrate the wonderful holiday season, we have a very special offer running from today, April 17,2006 until April 21, 2006. You can now enjoy our high quality hosting for only $12 A Year! You Can Choose From The Following Plans... Beginner Plan: - April 17, 2006 - April 21, 2006...
  11. M

Warning email from Adsense?

I got banned because I used there search one, and got like 20 people to seach "Yahoo DOmains" and I ended up making $200 in an hour :-o And I didnt tell them on forums or anything, only through AIM... I was said, 2 Weeks Later I got my "Activation Card" to say the least I was pissed. lol I got...
  12. M

Looking On A Reseller... Around $10 USD

I have decided on http://www.hostingdepartment.net thank you everyone for your offers, possibly we can do business in the Future :)
  13. M

Looking On A Reseller... Around $10 USD

Hey Everyone, I am looking for a Reseller that would cost me around $10USD, a little more, or a little less isn't all that bad. I would like to have the following however if possible... 5GB Disk Space 70+GB Bandwidth (Negotiable) WHM&cPanel ClientExec, iHost, something along those lines. :)...
  14. M

Design For Hosting

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=4/10117494062.jpg&s=x10 Thats my design I made, its for a project I am starting, so I would love some feedback on the design. And if you would like to make an offer on it so be it, but please PM me, so it does not clutter up the feedback. Thank You All :)
  15. M

Domain Name Is Wanted!

Ya, its alright, I have gotten a domain.
  16. M

Domain Name Is Wanted!

And I will pay you first, if that is indeed what you so wish.
  17. M

Domain Name Is Wanted!

First off, none of them want anything to do with putting there Credit Card etc. on the internet, that is why I cannot ask them to send me some money to my PayPal. And ya, I do have a PayPal account, but it also takes 6-9 Business Days to transfer the extra money I need to buy a domain from a...
  18. M

Domain Name Is Wanted!

Hey everyone, I am looking for someone to register a domain name from Yahoo for only $2.99, but I do not have a credit card for this. I am hoping that someone may be willing to help me out, I can send you the $2.99 from PayPal after you buy the domain name. If you would be willing to help...
  19. M

Free .info

I cant send you a PM because your inbox is sent, if you can please message me at either... MSN: Kyle.2k5@gmail.com AIM: IbackSLASHI Kyle Thank You!
  20. M

**Sponsors Needed** :)

Hello Everyone, I will start off by first explaining what the sponsor is needed for, and then listing what we need, from sponsors. backSLASH - Technology Help That Works ------------------------------------------------ backSLASH is going to be a technology Podcast, where we will be...
Back