• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

HostMine Hosting | 5 GB Space | 100 GB Bandwidth | PHP; MySQL; CGI | $4.95 /mo

Here's what HostMine Hosting has to offer: If you need a custom package please let me know and I'll set one up for you. Basic: 5 GB Disk Space 100 GB Bandwidth 100 FTP Accounts 100 Email Accounts 100 Subdomains 10 Addon Domains $4.95/mo Paypal Standard: 10 GB Disk...
  2. S

iHost Owned License for sale, $50 takes it home

[Sale Pending] iHost Owned License for sale, $50 takes it home I'm not going to post all the details again so if you want to read up on it check out my last thread here. As posted in the title I'm only asking for $50 for this license, you can't get a deal much better than that.
  3. S

iHost Owned License - Make an offer

First person with $50 gets the license.
  4. S

A normal license is $79.95 and nobody would rather pay less?
  5. S

I meant on the quoted message.
  6. S

If you click on this little green arrow --> you can read the original post, most people are smart enough to do so anyways.
  7. S

Need a host - 100-200 mb space & 5+ gb of bandwidth , suport for .htaccess

Looks like you got it to work. I've had a few people tell me they're having problems with the email field, I'm still trying to figure out what the problem is.
  8. S

Because I'm using iPanel now and I have no use for it. I have it for sale on a couple of other sites, I just can't remember where off hand.
  9. S

It's already been verified by Ryan from iHostDev, I quoted him from my first thread. I also have a thread for this on their forums: http://ihostdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=898
  10. S

Need a host - 100-200 mb space & 5+ gb of bandwidth , suport for .htaccess

HostMine Hosting can offer you the following: 1 GB Disk Space 50 GB Bandwidth Order
  11. S

I have an iHost license for sale if anyone is interested. Price: Make an offer Payment Method: PayPal only http://www.ihostdev.com/ihost.html Demo: » Administrator » Client Area » Order Form Incorporate your pre-iHost hosting accounts easily into the iHost billing...
  12. S

FREE DUAL QUAD CORES! 50, 100, 500 Mbps! Dedicated, Tier 1 BW, Fully Managed!

I'm on IRC talking to someone about it, I'll post the information they give me about this supposed free claim.
  13. S

iHost Owned License for sale

Price reduced to $55.95
  14. S

From my first thread on this:
  15. S

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

The only way I could stop you is if I closed this thread, since I don't have the power to do that, have fun.
  16. S

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

This thread has a long way to go to beat a thread over at filefront that has 3,547 pages and 53,193 replies. This thread beats it in views though.
  17. S

I have an iHost license for sale if anyone is interested. Price: $59.95 Payment Method: PayPal only http://www.ihostdev.com/ihost.html Demo: » Administrator » Client Area » Order Form Incorporate your pre-iHost hosting accounts easily into the iHost billing system...
Back