• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

100mb space,2gb bandwidth, fantasico, no ads..you get linkback on everypage from site

Hello. I'm looking for some hosting for the specs as above.. 100mb webspace 2gb bandwidth no adverts no posting ftp access use of own domain My site is www.blog2life.co.uk Its currently down but it is a small extablished site based on building, designing and developing your own...
  2. B

Do you like my template for a new worpdress skin

Here is the image, any feedback is welcome. Im just trying to see what you guys think before i code it. Jamie
  3. B

You opinions on my new modified WP skin

Site name: Incoming Sound Url: www.incomingsound.co.uk Topic: New dance and house music If you can review my site here's the main things I'd like to get your opinions on: * Site Layout * The logo * Other graphics featured * The ease of navigation * Anything else...
  4. B

Looking for new hosting for my PR2 Dance music website

Hello, after months of hassle free hosting from my last host the site seems to have gone down and its been that way for 24hrs now. My Site: www.incomingsound.co.uk Its a website based on dance music which i have been trying to set up since december. Just recently with a surge of new dance tunes...
  5. B

Looking for link exchange

I have started a new dance music blog based around mainstream dance music and have begun post articles, reviews and other things of dance music related interest. We feature a tune of the week and allow these songs to be streamed on our site. I am looking to add a new plugin which will allow me...
  6. B

Looking for webhost

Recently, started up my blog again based around dance music, I'd just spent the last week touching it up to the look I was aiming for and bega posting again, then today I find my webhost hacked and my site no longer exists. I recently added my site to stumble upon and it has been pulling in...
  7. B

Passionate about dance music? Looking for blogger/writers

Hi, i currently run incomingsound.co.uk We opened about a week and a few days ago, and now that the site is up ready and skinned i have desided to launch it. I have began writing content for the site as you can see if you visit it. And im looking for another person to help me write...
  8. B

Free Hosting Request

Hello.. Im looking for some hosting to host a new dance music community im trying to set up. i shouldnt really need much because its a new community and its just me so far.. im looking for enough space to run a small website (wordpress) and a forum, im lloking for: 250 - 300mb of webspace...
  9. B

Do you like dance music, or any genre under that hat? Plz read

Hello, thx for your interest.. Well basically i myself am a huge music fan and my love lies in dance music. Im trying to build a community based around this genre of music. We feature several of the areas under the dance genre as follows: Garage House Trance/Techno All time Classics...
  10. B

Hosting for music site.

Hi, i have set up a small music community and just earlier my previous host seems to have vanished >> ? So im looking for a new webhost. What im looking for is something like: 2GB-10gb bandwidth, due to the setting up of the site and possibly streaming media. 250mb webspace ftp php mysql...
  11. B

Php/mysql coder needed. They will become the Co-forunder

Hi, firstly thanks for showing an interest. Well im currently trying to set up a music website.. my skills are in graphics and coding css, and im looking for someone who can code php and integrate it with mysql databases. The site im currently coding looks like the following -> Here Few...
  12. B

Would you write a review on your fav band if you cud win an album of ur choice

Would you write a review on your fav band if you could win an album of your choice? im trying to see if there is any interest in this stuff before i post the competition live.. the forum is based on indy music so bands like: * The Killers * Muse * Razorlight *...
  13. B

Your Advice

Hi guys thx for reading.. well im trying to start a community based on the "indy" music genre and its not going so well, so far i have a couple of members and a mod, thing is the guy thats the mod said he's help me get some publicity and stuff and work hard on the forums but its been about 5...
  14. B

Incoming Sound - "britpop" "rock/pop" music genre community set-up

If you like the following your perfect for the job: * The Killers * Muse * Razorlight * Feeder * The Fratellis * The Zutons * Redhot chill peppers * Snow patrol * Bloc party * The feeling * orson etc.. i am...
  15. B

Music website set-up

hi, ok to cut to the point, i am looking for a couple of people that are very interest in music, If you like the following your perfect for the job: The Killers Muse Razorlight Feeder The Fratellis The Zutons Redhot chill peppers Snow patrol Bloc party The feeling orson etc.. (must like a...
  16. B

Trying to border my shout box with 4 pictures

Hi guys im having trouble with getting 4 pictures to sit around my shoutbox... and i have heard that fire fox doesnt align them like html and in fire fox there are gaps... does anyone have any idea why this is the code for that section hope u can help.. <td width=216 valign=top...
  17. B

looking for advice

i've started making a site for my cousin's band, i so far only have the home and band members page started, just looking for some advice on what to place in the side bar on the right or anything else www.jamiec.guruhosting.be Thanks :classic2:
  18. B

Looking for a little hosting space

Hi, im really new to this place but it looks pretty awesome from what i've read. Im a noob to the world of html and i have recently started trying to make a site for my cousins band, i was looking for a place i can upload and tryout this site, i dont realy need much space at all (probly...
Back