• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

Free ipb 1.3 instant hosting

Hi, im looking for something like invisionfree, but where i can host my domain and ftp access I can put ads (not force), or post in the forums Bye :wave:
  2. L

Free hosting need! with cpanel and fantastico

Hi, im looking for a hosting, i can put ads(no force ads!!!!) (preferble google ads) or post some topics in a forum I need about 75 megas 3 mysql 1 ftp account cpanel fantastico i need in fantastico invision power board version 1.3, some fanastico doestn bring it!!!! Thanks bye
  3. L

Another sites like ezyrewards.com

Hi, i use ezyrewards.com, is fantastic i got 2 domains there, anyone knows another site you get money for complete free offers? I want money to buy a vbulletin license, so i want to put in an onlien account... Thanks :-)
  4. L

Free web hosting nedded

Hi, i need a freee hosting with the following feature: -300 megas of sapce -2000 megas of bandwitth -100 mysql databases -unlimited subdomains -unlimited addond domains -unlimited parked domains -unlimited ftp accounts It has to have: Php perl mysql And i will give you: A...
  5. L

Looking a host for IPB

Im looking a host for a friend, he needs a host for IPb forums because he tries a lot a he gots a lot of errors he needs: 100 megas of space (or more) DONT POST IN FORUMS (he doesnt mind a popup) Unlimited mysql databases unlimited subdomains unlimted ftp accounts php and, the site...
  6. L

Im looking for free hosting

Hi guys, iam looking for a free hosting, i need something like this: -Cpanel with fantastico -Free -Unlimited subdomains -300 megas of space -5 Mysql databases -PHP -No need of domain -10 ftp accounts -NO ADS -2 gigas of bandwith -NO FORUM POST And nothing more...could offer me something or...
Back