• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Ntads.net FrostByte Content Hosting -

Ntads.net Frostbyte Content Hosting, providing reliable hosting and services. Our content hosting solution provides excellent usage for off-site content hosting for gameservers. It lowers your server CPU usage, for a faster smoother game experience for everyone. Some gameservers may take at...
  2. B

Domain appraisal

There's no PR or anything just a domain name. yaoiboys.net Any thoughts? Keep? make it a site? sell it?
  3. B

Divinity Host.net - Web Hosting starting at only $1.00 per month!

At Divinity Host.net, we understand our customer's budget and needs. If your only just starting out looking for a webhost, we recomend our free web hosting or if you don't want to post or have ads on your site and also willing to spend a few dollars, then we recomend our special deal "Pay for...
  4. B

Free 250mb / 5gb Web Hosting

Sign up now for free webhosting! Includes: Free 250mb of storage! Free 5gb of bandwidth! Free unmetered features! No File Size or Type Limits All Legal Content Allowed Cpanel 1 Subdomain or provide your own domain. Requirements: *Only requires the placement of any size...
  5. B

Google Adsense Clones?

Any good google adsense script clones thats possibly free? With the option of rotating ads with AJAX at a custom set interval without needing to refresh the page?
  6. B

Divinity Host.net - I.T. Campaign

Our near by school district is planning a fund raiser to collect money for instructional technology for the schools. Their plan is to collect at least $100,000 for instructional technology. New computers would be purchased along with new LCD Projectors per classroom, SmartBoards for...
  7. B

Divinity Host.net - 1 Year prepaid web hosting with 2 year free domain name!!!

Divinity Host.net, is providing 2 year free domain name IF prepaid webhosting for one year. Doesn't matter if its shared or reseller webhosting! Just any of the currently offered shared or reseller webhosting. Even custom offers applies! Prepay 6 months for 1 year free domain! OR Prepay...
  8. B

Divinity Host.net - Free, Shared & Reseller Hosting!

Hello, Divinity Host.net offering reliable services to anyone! As long as they follow our T&A and TOS. Free Hosting: Storage: 250mb Bandwidth: 5gb Features: unmetered Cpanel Fantastico Select One: Ad Placements Banners 30 Post per month We only require one, but more is...
  9. B

Joyuex Noel! - Merry Christmas! - Shared Hosting starting at $1.00 per month

Joyeux Noel! From, Divinity Host.net We bring reliable shared and reseller hosting! Shared Hosting only starting at $1.00 per month! Save money today and choose our "Pay For What You Use Deal!" Start off with: Storage: 500mb Bandwidth: 25gb Features: unmetered Cpanel Fantasico...
  10. B

Divinity Host.net - Happy Holidays! Pay for only what you use! Starting at $1.00

Happy holidays to everyone at Freewebspace.net! from Divinity Host.net You noticed how sometimes you don't fully use up all your bandwidth or storage qouta every month, your practically losing money! We have an offer that can help save you money then let it waste away. You basicly pay for...
  11. B

Divinity Host.net Winter Special - Pay for what you use!

Divinity Host.net, fast and reliable. You can trust us, with our uptme and service their's no need to look else where. We got you covered. For this month, we will be providing unmetered features and no setup fees for all free/paid hosting. *Only for USA hosting* Our special "Pay for what...
  12. B

Divinity Host.net Black Friday Deals

For only a limited time, any purchases between 11/24 - 11/27, we will increase storage, bandwidth, and feature limits with no setup fees! Our servers are located in USA and HK, all packages listed below are located in USA. For HK web hosting, please submit a request at our forums or PM me...
  13. B

Divinity Host.net Free Hosting!

Join our free hosting for great quality service just as paid hosting! We can only provide. Storage: 250mb Bandwidth: 5gb Features: 5 Each Cpanel Fantasico 95% Uptime An ad placement, link back, or 30 posts per month. Only one option is required, more is suggested. To apply for...
  14. B

Review My Website

http://divinityhost.net Comments please. Their's nothing in tutorial currently.
  15. B

Auto Download

You may seen these scripts alot, but I like mine with mysql. Here's a simple script free for use, make sure you edit the autodownload.php to your settings. it will block hotlinking and record the number of times the file was downloaded...
  16. B

Divinity Host.net

To us, giving support to our customers is what we value. As well as to low cost, high quality hosting. We ensure that we don't oversell nor undersell with 30 Day money back guarantee.(Does not include setup fees or Domain fees) All our servers have 100mbit uplink. http://www.divinityhost.net...
  17. B

Need small hosting

$5-50 per YEAR MUST NEED! 2 GB of storage, sorry 5gb was unfair. 25 GB of Bandwidth Cpanel If possible: 1000.. parked/addon domains email address mysql database FTP Accounts etc...
  18. B

Torpark

Firefox Proxy browsing on the go! It doesn't work if Firefox is already running. torpark_english_1.5.0.2.zip I think its the best proxy program I have seen.
  19. B

[Request] Cheap Dedicated Server

Me and my friends are looking for a AMD 64 managed or not Dedicated Server with at least 500GB of bandwdith, at least 50GB of hard drive space, with a OC-3 or higher connection, at least 512 ram. Our price range is only $10-$75 a month. Do you have any to recommend us? We found one...
Back