• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. MatriXicã

FREE $10 credit to launch a VPS (SSD) DIGITALOCEAN

You have to login / create new account then at billing you will enter the promo code ( if you are non USA you might have to add your credit card or make a payment via paypal of min. 5 $ ) link : https://digitalocean.com ref https://digitalocean.com noref code : 2014SSD enjoy
  2. MatriXicã

Need WebSpace ! Poor requirements

hi out there i just need 100 mb and 10 gb space for an mp3 portal i just bought an expired domain ( good one ) and i need this webhosting to test the design / website... i would like cpanel or another panel php + mysql thanks...for more infos u can let an pm :wave:
  3. MatriXicã

FREE shoutcast request ( sponsorship )

yep , i have home all cd`s that i play @ radio , with the certificate on them , in my country ( cds are very low ) ~ 5$ each !
  4. MatriXicã

FREE shoutcast request ( sponsorship )

hello allZ i do need an shoutcast sponsor wich can allow me at least 80 slots at a bitrate of 32 kbps for my website ( about music ) wich brings more then 3000 uniq visitors daily and over 20000 hits @ website ... we can have an sponsorship that means i can put an banner with you / your company...
  5. MatriXicã

need host !

hello all i do need webhosting for my website : the domain is : muzicaDOTfm ( dot = . ) muzica means music in Romanian.. i need it because it will be an nice website about music / artists / genres.. i need : 400 mb space 4 gb bandwith cpanel or another panel.. mysql i dont...
  6. MatriXicã

Shakunet // New Host. Cpanel. Fantastico. NO ADS

good project.. hope we will have the free hosting for a while.. and you will not go down soon .. thanks
  7. MatriXicã

VPS 15GB HDD for $9.99/month

mp3 files / music allowd ?
  8. MatriXicã

need vps for 10$ monthly !

because in < 7 days i would epuisate the resources and 5gb space arent enought..
  9. MatriXicã

i buyed from netfirms ( with coupon ) 2 free domains , 250 gb space and 3000gb bandwith for only 10$ / YEAR ! but they sucks the speed with wich i download from them is < 50 kbps so this why i need an good one..
  10. MatriXicã

hello there i need an Virtual Private Server or dedicated server for my website ( www.hituri.net ) > 1000 uniq visitors daily ( and my website has ~ 1 month ) and still growing.. i need the vps because i want to upload my files (.mp3 /.avi/.rar ) i must say that i have license and i guarentee...
  11. MatriXicã

hello there i need webhosting for my website ( www.hituri.net ) > 1000 uniq visitors daily ( and my website has ~ 1 month ) and still growing.. i need hosting for the .mp3 music & i must say that i have license and i guarentee that u wont have any problems with the laws. i do need 50 gb...
  12. MatriXicã

hosting for super portal

yea i know how works free hosting.. you will get customers from my banner not $ from ads :p
  13. MatriXicã

hosting for super portal

maby i can do something in return but i think ads are a little to much.. i can put you an banner / link ( at affiliats on website )
  14. MatriXicã

hosting for super portal

the creator your offert is nice but i dont asked for 500 i asked for 5000 mb ( 5gb ) :p and i would like to get something without ads
  15. MatriXicã

Shoutcast Server Spring Bling Offer!!!

says : Invalid Code :((
  16. MatriXicã

hosting for super portal

thanks guys.. i still analyse the hosters because i need an fast one ...
  17. MatriXicã

hosting for super portal

i need more mysql bases.. please let me know if you can..
  18. MatriXicã

hosting for super portal

hello allz i just buyed the domain : superportal.ro i want to start and make an web portal wich will have a lot of sections like : games / topsite / flash / avatars / demo music / ( and more ) i would like to have an fast hosting "sponsor" i do need : 5gb space 10gb bandwith control panel (...
  19. MatriXicã

need music webdesign

hello ! i need an webdesign for my website : www.hituri.net the domainame ( hituri.net means hits.net and is in romanian ) is about music and if the design will be good i will have a lot of visitors.. i will provide free music download ( i have all license ) and here in Romania we dont need...
Back