• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Web Design/PHP Programming/All Services 10% Off!

Hello Members, Aftermath Studios continues its "pre-release" sale of 10% off on any services we offer. This is to build up our portfolio before the launch of our site scheduled for February 2004 (or mid March 2004). Our list of services include: Graphic/Web Design PHP (and MySQL)...
  2. S

Pre-Release Sale: Up to 20% off on all services

With the release of Aftermath Studios, http://www.aftermathstudios.com, coming soon, I am having a sale on all services with up 20% off on all services. Please visit the website for a list of services I offer and to setup a free consultation. Aftermath Studios - Define The Web...
  3. S

Need $9 for domain

Can anyone help? I need $9 to purchase a domain. I'd gladly make some small PHP form script or something of the sort. Please let me know if I can do something in exchange for the $9 (not a domain).
  4. S

Need Reseller Account

Hello all, I am looking for a reseller hosting account from an established host so I can offer my clients hosting. Sort of how www.2advanced.com offers hosting at www.2advanced.net I AM a web designer/developer and I thought it would be a cool thing to offer to my customers. Let me know...
  5. S

Webhost Needed For Web Dev Site

Hello members, I plan to launch a site within the next week or two offering similar services as sites like www.2advanced.com and other web design/development sites. I will need the following: AT LEAST: - 50MB Webspace - 1.5 GB Transfer UNLIMITED: - Subdomains - Emails - FTP...
Back