• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

Services in exchange of domain name(s)?

Well hello again ;) As you can read from the thread title [Services in exchange of domain name(s)?], I'm in need of domain name(s). However, I do not have any funds right now (Well that's what's up with everyone around, isn't it? ;)) But! Yes, but, I'm willing to exchange my services (Read...
  2. O

Portfolio Filling

Hey guys I'm in the midst of filling up my portfolio, so I need your help. If you have any banners, layouts, logos or webdesign that you want to be done, I can do it for you free. This applies to the first 10 people who replies to this thread. Randy ;) Edited to Add: Ways to contact...
  3. O

Which font?!

:p I don't know if this should be here or the webdesign forum, but I figured this forum is frequented more than the webdesign one, and seeing as how i need a reply ASAP.. :D Could someone identify the font used? :)
  4. O

Honest Opinions

I've seen this happen to a lot of freelancers, be them designers, writers or anything that they do in their freetime. They create something they call their own, and being proud of it, releases it to the public, feeling good about it. They however get bashed by users about the design/work. If...
  5. O

Looking for a host!

Well, here's the deal. I'm a freelance designer, so I'm looking for a host to put up my portfolio, until I earn money from my designs to buy hosting space and a domain. Here are my specs: At least 80 megs of space 3 gigs of bandwidth 1 MySQL database Preferbly cPanel or Ensim, Plesk is...
  6. O

Need help!

Well, not really actually, I just needed more ideas for a domain name ;) Will be setting up my portfolio so I need ideas gearing towards that... And was racking my brain so much, it hurts :P Help me!
  7. O

Paypal?

Any ad revenue thingeys [:p] that pays via paypal? :)
  8. O

Looking for established host

Hey all, My name is Randy, and I'm looking for an established host to host my vBulletin forum. I was on FourCornersHosting.com, but the server had to close down because of personal problems. Up til last month, I was paying 3USD a month for 300 mb of space and 30 gigs of bandwidth. If anyone...
Back