• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

LAUNCH: A Sixty-forty Affiliate Program!

An affilaite program for funfry.com... What is a Sixty-forty program? - Simple. You make 60% of the subscriptions commission on the first month and 40% on each month the client chooses to stay with us. So how much money is this? - We have two memberships. Our basic membership is $4.99...
  2. J

You want email addresses for cheap?

We are selling opt-out (box is initially checked) co-regs for 3-5 cents per email address. The more you purchase, the cheaper it will get. Just send me an email to cpavlovski@gekkonetworks.com if you are interested.
  3. J

Traffic Program Launch

Traffic Program Launch - 120% Return! Over 1 year ago I ran a really reliable traffic trading program. Unfortunately Jokaroo started to lose its traffic and it was unable to keep up with all the sites anymore. At that point it was only months before Jokaroo shut down for a month (the worst move...
  4. J

BETA Test TAF

If anyone is "extremely interested" and can provide a good send rate, you can drop me an e-mail (cpavlovski@jokaroo.com) and I may beable to work something out. But before you decide to email me, you must meet this criteria and have the following ready... - Capable of 150+ sends. - Also...
  5. J

Search and Replace HELP!

I need some HELP! lol Here is the code: sub modify_data { srand(time ^ $$); $_ = rand(DATA); if ($ENV{'REMOTE_ADDR'} eq $data[11]) { print "Content-type: text/html\n\n"; print "$reprimand"; exit; } else { if ($rating != "1") { $value1 = $data[0]; } else{ $value1 =...
  6. J

Rate The Image Script

I am looking for a script similar to rankpeople.com's. I was hoping that it was written in Perl preferably, but if there is no such thing, I guess I have to settle for whats on the market.
  7. J

Co Reg Sponsors for TAF

Hello everyone. I am in big time need of a co registration sponsor for my TAF script. We have found one (T-Shirt News) and they are willing to give out 50 cents for each confirmed subscriber. If you are unsure what I mean by co registration, I am talking about integrating a check box on...
  8. J

I Need Feedback On This Program....

Anyways I just wanted to get some quality feedback on our traffic program. Currently these are our stats: Total Hits In through our script: 8157 (unique) Total Hits Out through our script: 17922 (unique) As you can see, we have more then 10 000 unique's that are going nowhere...
  9. J

Jokaroo.com --> I Need Feedback

We opened up 1 month ago and are receiving substantial amounts due to our traffic link exchange program which people can sign up too. I am just looking at an over and if possible a detailed review.
Back