• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

Gah. Small Request Yet Again.

Well, once again I'm on the prowl for a free host since my last one disappeared again. Anyway, here are some specs I would like: 10MB Space 100MB Bandwidth PHP MYSQL Hopefully thats not asking for too much. Forum posting, ads, a link back I'll do whatever as long as you don't...
  2. K

Hosting for Porfolio/Blog Again :(

Well, after a couple of weeks with a host that offered me space for my portfolio/blog, they switched to paid hosting so now I no longer have an account. Anyway, I'll just quote what I requested last time and if any of you are willing to help out, I'll appreciate it:
  3. K

Hosting for Small Portfolio/Blog

I just need some hosting for a small portfolio/blog style webpage. If you could help me out, that would be great. Here are the specs I would like: - 20MB (or more) Webspace - 500MB (or more) Bandwidth - No Ads (hope this one isn't the killer) - PHP + MYSQL - Subdomain - FTP Hopefully...
  4. K

What do clients prefer?

From your experiences, do clients prefer hosts who offer site managing utilities such as cPanel or not?
Back