• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

Looking for a Reliable Host

Hello, This is my site: http://thecircle.meanhost.be/ It's a personal site just around to organize the events & happenings of a group of teenagers. The problem with the site is that it doesn't have mysql, which I need, so unless that problem is fixed I'll need a host that will offer me...
  2. K

Best Free Form Processing?

Hello, I used to use cut-and-paste scripts for my form processing, but now they disabled new account creation. I still have my old account, and deleted my last form by accident, and when I tried to make a new one it told me I needed account activation for my first form. I sent it in but no...
  3. K

Simple Host Requirements

Hello, it's me again. I want to host another personal site. It will probably be a collective of all my previous sites and whatnot, so it's not going to be too big. I'll need: - 50mb+ space - 1-2 gig transfer max - very reliable. i want this site to stay for a long time. - no ads -...
  4. K

Looking for a Reliable Host

Hello. I'm here again to request a host that fits my needs. I used 000k.net and its 150mb of space and 500mb transfer seemed good when I opened this site, but right now my stats are increasing: Disk usage 87.32 Megabytes Disk space available 37.68 Megabytes Bandwidth usage (current...
  5. K

Back Again, New Request

:cool: Hi, I'm back and I haven't been here in a while either. Looking for a host for my friend, and it seems I'm here again :-) I need: 40 mb or more space A good amount of transfer PHP Cpanel No banners or ads. :P Please don't tell me to use clubhost because I've already been...
  6. K

Randomness... on PHP

Hello, Suppose I want a PHP code which allows me to show a random image (with a link that corresponds with the image) on my page. I have the images stored in a folder... now what do I do? :confused2 I'm quite new at this... ~Kitsune
  7. K

Web host needed here.

Hi there, Lately FTP hasn't been working for me since my router (which I currently have no power over) got firewalled by my parents, so I'll need a host with some different requirements. + Free graphics & layout resource site - 40 MB space and more, preferably 50 + - A good...
  8. K

FTP problems

Lately I've been trying to use my FTP programs but they aren't connecting. SmartFTP says: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. WS_FTP says...
  9. K

Images and more

I need another host, except I'll need a lot of bandwidth for this one. FTP, preferably. I might need a good amount of space, too. :-) Hope you can help me with this one. Thanks... again.
  10. K

Funky Questions.

These are some funky questions I've picked up along my life. I'm WAY too literal. :P But now for the questions! Feel free to skip some of em, there's a lot. === 1. What was the last expensive thing you bought? 2. How much money have you ever held in one hand? 3. What're...
  11. K

IE windows

Hi, I've been having this problem for a few months already. Sometimes when I have more than one Internet Explorer window open, I can't close them. I click the exit button again and again. Nothing happens. What I have to deal with is the daily routine of Ctrl + Alt + Delete/End Task. I'm...
  12. K

Free Custom Site Layouts

Hello! I'm practicing to make layouts... So now I'm offering to make a new layout for any of your sites, as well as instructions if needed. I can only make a few (2-4), because I do not have that much free time. Button/text link back to one of my sites is required. Here are some examples of my...
  13. K

Host Needed. Bleh.

I need a host. I have the layout ready. I need at least 40+ MB of space and a subdomain. Manageable bandwidth and transfer. Only about 20-40 hits each week, but lots of files needed to upload. NEED FTP. :-) Thanks again.
  14. K

Another Host Needed.

Again I need a host. This time I need a site that will allow .zip files. Preferably 20+ mb space, manageable bandwidth. The .zip files are legal, made of my own videos. I don't mind if it's hosting for a site, or just for storage. :-) Thanks again.
  15. K

Host needed (again!)

Looking for another host... ~ NO ADS ~ 30 MB space min. ~ No file limit. ~ FTP (optional) Hope you can help me! Thanks! :coolmusic
  16. K

FTP Client

Does anyone know a good, freeware FTP client that doesn't involve too many errors? Right now I'm using SmartFTP, but it has a lot of errors. Thanks in advance... :-)
  17. K

Host needed

Looking for.. - A webprovider that can host mp3s - Something that can host 2 or more mp3s That's all. Hope your brain can handle it. Thanks in advance. ~Kiyo
  18. K

Free hosting?

:confused5 Looking for a free host: 20mb or more More than one file upload at a time No file type limitations (optional) No ads That's about it. By the way, it's a personal site. Thanks in advance. ~Kiyo
Back