• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

Revenue Pilot :( Help!!!

Ya I don't get this system they have going. I was bringing in like 500 clicks a day and only like 1/2 were counting. Then they claimed all my traffic was coming from 1 pc, which I can't understand.
  2. K

What about the $1000 you owe me?
  3. K

Making cuts so they can pay bills and buy their kids presents, but thats okay their allowed to do that. :rolleyes2
  4. K

I just don't get how I could have your banners on my site for well over a week and not give you 1 legit click. Just doesn't make sense with the amount of traffic I bring in. Sounds to me like you wasted a 6 figure sum on something that doesn't even work. :confused5 Also as the person who's...
  5. K

RevenuePilot I am actually glad you did post here. You just prove to everyone else who reads this how your company is one big scam. I couldn't see how anyone would ever want use your company again after reading this thread lol. :-)
  6. K

3-5% ctr depends on day of the week, not to bad. Currently we have this downloader popup thing on the site and about 1 out of every 5 visiters installs it. I am making over 100$ a day from it. If you are interested and your site gets over 2000 unique hits a day, I can get you all hooked up...
  7. K

Wow how stupid are you? You say I don't get alot of visiters why don't you go check a few of my sites counters? http://www.mvtracker.com/stats.php?l=dollspot1 http://t.extreme-dm.com/?login=doll86 Hmm thats funny when I look at those its clearly displays a very large number of visiters...
  8. K

Heres an idea revenuepilot! Pay your publishers and quit trying to bs you way out of it!
  9. K

Could you give me an explanation of why my traffic is fraudulant or at least some proof that it is? Its so ovious you are just trying to use this as a lame excuss so you don't have to pay me. -Kyle
  10. K

Oh ya also I forgot to mention, I have had those downloader popups on my site for less then a week. I was forced to put them on to cover the site fees after you blocked my site from all premium advertisers. Thanks, Kyle
  11. K

Wow this is the biggest pile of crap I have ever heard. How is my traffic fraudulant? Is this what you do to everyone, just call their traffic fraudulant? I haven't forced anyone to click your banners, every click was legit. Why don't you go and check my sites traffic statistics...
  12. K

Yes, I have also read this, but all the search and click standards have to do with is fraudulent clicks, and stuff like that, but I have not broken any of those rules. All my banner clicks were legit. My site gets 4-6 thousand unique hits on weekdays and 8-10 thousand uniques hits on weekends...
  13. K

Hi, I own www.dollspot.com, a very large AIM buddy icon site. I recently tried out revenue pilot for about 2 weeks. It was probably the best program I have ever used in all my days of being a webmaster. I was making between 10-60 cents per click. Unfortunately just a few days ago it took a...
Back