• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Stop The Hate

Friday Night at 7:00 p.m. step out your door, stop your car, or step out of your establishment and light a candle. We will show the world that Americans are strong and united together against terrorism. Please pass this to everyone on your e-mail list. OR BY WORD OF MOUTH. We need to reach...
  2. A

Network question.

I'm designing a website for a nonprofit organization that uses a LAN. They currently get webspace for their site through their network provider, but it is extremely basic(No cgi, php, etc.) and the provider doesn't currently offer any of these things for less than an arm and a leg a...
  3. A

PHP Journaling Script?

Does anyone know of a good, feature rich PHP script? It doesn't have to be free, I'm willing to pay if necessary. I've checked php.resourceindex.com and couldn't seem to find anything. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Angela
  4. A

Databases?

Hello, I'm not quite sure what I need here. I'm looking for some kind of database (CGI, if possible) where I can enter the members of a group, include their email address, website, and a few other details. Does anyone have any suggestions on a remotely hosted service that provides this, or...
  5. A

Web Hosts with multiple FTP accounts.

I am considering starting up a site for myself and several friends of mine, there will be between 12-20 of us in all, and I need a web host that will provide multiple FTP accounts. Does anyone know of a reliable host that doesn't charge per account? Thank you, Angela
Back