• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

THIS IS NOT THE AREA TO "ASK" FOR FREE HOSTING!

True enough, but this is not the place for someone to rant and instruct other people to read the rules. Breaking the rules to inform others that their breaking the rules is very stupid. Oh well, everyone learns sometime, i'm sure everyone will forgive you this once.
  2. S

Free cPanel Webhosting! 200MB/4000MB PHP/CGI/MySQL/Email No Forced Ads! Win a domain!

I am of legal age to own a domain name and I certify it will not be used for any illegal or abusive purposes. 3rd time lucky?
  3. S

@WebHosting offers 150MB/5GB traffic/PHP/Perl/MySQL/Email/Win a free domain!

Enter me in the domain giveaway, I am of legal age to own a domain or I have my parent(s) permission to enter.
  4. S

Free cPanel Webhosting! 200MB/4000MB PHP/CGI/MySQL/No Forced Ads! Win a domain name!

Ack, I get an email saying you've replied and you're just playing with us O_o :P
  5. S

Free cPanel Webhosting! 200MB/4000MB PHP/CGI/MySQL/No Forced Ads! Win a domain name!

Enter me in the domain giveaway, I am of legal age to own a domain name or have parental consent to enter. _
  6. S

Enter me in the domain giveaway, I am of legal age to own a domain name or have parental consent to enter.
  7. S

Free cPanel webhosting! No Forced Ads/PHP/MySQL/Perl/CGI/FTP! Up to 10000MB/100000MB!

Congrats to the winners :coolmusic Its good to know there are still kind people around LH :ditsy2:
  8. S

MTXIS.com.ve .:. Free Hosting!

Ads on a free host are pretty much a neccessity IMO, if they want to stay viable. But its a very nice offer anyways. :-)
  9. S

FREE Invision Power Board Hosting with INSTANT SETUP!

Indeed,i know of one that did,guess what,it shutdown due to user's uploading MP3's and DivX files. I'd call anything with FTP access a host not a forum host :bandit2:
  10. S

FREE Invision Power Board Hosting with INSTANT SETUP!

Nice offer,users who cant setup IPB on their own space will surely find it useful. Also adding hacks+skins is unfeasible,no free forum hosts let you do this(security and server constraints). If you want to do that then find a free host w/php+mySQL.
  11. S

Up to 400mb webspace, cpanel, fantastico FREE NO ADS!

No i meant there packages seem to good,ie. unlimited space and bandwidth for 11pounds.
  12. S

Up to 400mb webspace, cpanel, fantastico FREE NO ADS!

h0sting.org doesnt seem very reliable:confused2
  13. S

www.space4u.co.uk

So database or not?:o
  14. S

free hosting for chinese sites.

This is very annoying for me in australia too, for instance i cant see free-host.com stuff(neither can my NZ friend's), because they've banned chinese IP's or something, and im not even in china :angry2: :doh!: At least all hosts arent as discriminatory :applaudin
  15. S

Amik is now olddh - UP to 500mb space!!!

Hi,when i login there, it says All good so far, but then when it redirects me back to the board, im a guest.. I read through the COOKIES!! thread but nothing that was suggested works, i've cleared my cookies and told IE to accept all cookies... Any help?
Back