• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Quick Free PHP Host

I need a host with PHP mySQL FTP 20+ Megabytes of Space 100+ Megabytes of Bandwith Preferable No Ads but Popups are fine Instant Signup/Activation I was with 50free.com but then my account screwed up, the sql databases just stopped working, I tried to tell them about it but they never...
  2. S

Reliable Dedicated Server

I need a reliable dedicated server 1 Ghz+ CPU(No Celeron or Duron) 512 Megs RAM(More Is Better) 80 Gig HDD(120 Gig Prefered) 1000+ Gig Transfer Either No CP or H-Sphere For 150 Dollars/Month Or Less
  3. S

H-Sphere

I am wondering if there are any servers that have the following 1.7 Ghz or higher CPU (P4, Athlon, or Xeon) 512 Mb of RAM or higher 80-120 Gigabyte HD 1000 or higher MB of Bandwith H-Sphere installed or available for $110 or less(Not including any fees for H-Sphere if applicable) Setup...
  4. S

Sentris?

Does anyone have any experience with Sentris?
  5. S

Need a dedicated server

I need to find a dedicated server with the following specs 1ghz or higher 512 megabytes of ram or higher at least 200 gigabytes of transfer 60 gigabytes of space or higher installed Cpanel/WHM Linux Redhat For 100$ a month or less
  6. S

Good Webhosting

Does anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking about staghosting but they won't accept anything but top level domains. Requirements: 70 megabytes or more 1 gigabyte of bandwith or more(or slighty less) No file restrictions CPanel PHP Mysql No Ads(text links and anything else as non...
  7. S

distanthost

Does anyone know when distanthost will be accepting applications again?
  8. S

Mad Sims

I heard http://hosting.madsims.net is going to die out soon. Is it true?
  9. S

Any Suggestions?

I need a host with the following things 100+ Megabytes of space 500+ Bandwith (Unlimited or near that prefered) PHP and mySQL (More than 1 database prefered) CPanel FTP Prefered if there isn't any file restrictions No Ads but things like having to click banners every week is ok(basicly...
Back