• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Professional and Reliable CPanel Hosting 100% Uptime Guaranteed! All Specs included!

Most likely because where their servers are located have their network set up to have so many redundant connections that there is a 100% Uptime Guarauntee. There are quite a few networks that offer this, but they are mostly the expensive ones. Peer1 is an example.
  2. S

megawebspace.co.uk -> What's up?

funny enough it works perfectly for me.(I mean perfectly everything is working fine, plus I have no points yet its still up) Sometimes you might have to access your site using your Cpanel Ip Address/~username/
  3. S

Cpanel, 500mb Space, 15000mb Bandwidth and much more! Click here to find out more!

Funny thing is, my site works perfectly, I have no points at all but its still up. Everything seems to work perfectly.
  4. S

Cpanel, 500mb Space, 15000mb Bandwidth and much more! Click here to find out more!

Frazh, did you keep your points for hosting up? In the main website, there is a control panel log in, this doesnt lead to CPanel but it leads to a seperate place where you can refill your points, if your points are zero your account is deleted.
  5. S

The Cpanel and all works for me, only problem is the ip.ip.ip.ip/~username doesn't work for me. And I can't get a domain working either.
  6. S

not only that, but I can't even get on to my site, I tried username.megawebspace.co.uk and I tried the IPNumber/~Username(username replaced with my username of course) Not only that but when I try to access it by the ipnumber the ipnumber is replaces by localhost.localdomain, so is it my fault...
  7. S

excalibur Please come

I think the translator mistranslated China for Middle Ages (its like those words that you need to use in context to understand them)
  8. S

Quick Free PHP Host

I need a host with PHP mySQL FTP 20+ Megabytes of Space 100+ Megabytes of Bandwith Preferable No Ads but Popups are fine Instant Signup/Activation I was with 50free.com but then my account screwed up, the sql databases just stopped working, I tried to tell them about it but they never...
  9. S

The Best Dedicated Server out there?

I'm confused and what you mean by whats the best, and a Pentium 4 Ghz means its a Pentium 4 Running at a (usually there is a number here) Ghz Clock Speed 100mbps means 100 Megabits(1/8 a Megabyte) per second connection, so basically if you pushed a 100 mbps to its limit you'll get 33480...
  10. S

Reliable Dedicated Server

I need a reliable dedicated server 1 Ghz+ CPU(No Celeron or Duron) 512 Megs RAM(More Is Better) 80 Gig HDD(120 Gig Prefered) 1000+ Gig Transfer Either No CP or H-Sphere For 150 Dollars/Month Or Less
  11. S

H-Sphere

I am wondering if there are any servers that have the following 1.7 Ghz or higher CPU (P4, Athlon, or Xeon) 512 Mb of RAM or higher 80-120 Gigabyte HD 1000 or higher MB of Bandwith H-Sphere installed or available for $110 or less(Not including any fees for H-Sphere if applicable) Setup...
  12. S

Sentris?

preferable North America, at least 2 IPs, and at most $150 for a setup fee.
  13. S

Sentris?

then does anyone know where I can get a server with the following specs? 1Ghz CPU or Higher(P4 or Athlon prefered) 512 Megabytes of RAM 40 Gigabyte Drive or Higher 150 Gigabytes of Bandwith or Higher Preferable some preinstalled stuff like php or something Redhat Linux 7.2 Included IP...
  14. S

Sentris?

Does anyone have any experience with Sentris?
  15. S

Need a dedicated server

I need to find a dedicated server with the following specs 1ghz or higher 512 megabytes of ram or higher at least 200 gigabytes of transfer 60 gigabytes of space or higher installed Cpanel/WHM Linux Redhat For 100$ a month or less
  16. S

Good Webhosting

I mean the page displays gateway timeout or something(can't remeber) and does lfhost.com have any ads?
  17. S

distanthost

I never even got to sign up :frown2:
  18. S

Good Webhosting

for some reason I can't get on it.
  19. S

Good Webhosting

Does anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking about staghosting but they won't accept anything but top level domains. Requirements: 70 megabytes or more 1 gigabyte of bandwith or more(or slighty less) No file restrictions CPanel PHP Mysql No Ads(text links and anything else as non...
  20. S

distanthost

Does anyone know when distanthost will be accepting applications again?
Back