• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

registering domain + web hosting

I notice that everyone is looking for the cheapest domain registrar but nobody is looking for a registrar which will also host your site as well. Any ideas? Not too expensive....please.
  2. L

Ads for a Spanish language site

I´m looking to include some kind of ads on my spanish page. I was looking for CPM banner ads. If anyone can suggest a company which can help, I'd really appreciate it.
  3. L

Netscape...ugh!!!

I have a few problems with my page in Netscape communicator. (The page looks terrible, well, not so nice.) 1. I need to know how to give a border on a table a color and also how to make a border non-visible. I have a table with images supposedly the same size as the border width but I get a...
  4. L

Looking for a mailing list script

I hope you can help me here. I would like to set up a mailing list program so my visitors can sign up to receive a weekly newsletter(s). I would like to be able to do eveything directly from the site including subscribing, unsubscribing etc. The reason I want this is that my visitors are...
  5. L

New layout - review appreciated

I have revamped my site. The content is the same but I've changed quite a bit in the way it looks. Can you give it a look and tell me what you think.the url is http://www.jokemachine.f2s.com. I'm looking for a background color that will work with what's already there, any suggestions? I...
  6. L

Help needed with a table

I was wondering if you could look at the nav bar on the left hand side of this test page. I've tried playing around with the table every which way but I cannot for the life of me work out why there is a space below each of the images. The test page can be found here...
  7. L

So how do I get traffic

You guys always seem to be talking about enormous figures when you talk about the traffic to your sites. How do you do it. Give a newbie some advice. I've tried submitting to the major search engines (about 6 weeks ago) and so far nitto. 1 hit from altavista about two weeks ago. Help please.:)
  8. L

A question

Is there anywhere on this forum that discusses how to promote web sites? I cannot for the life of me find anywhere. If not, is there any chance of including a section dedicated to this ever lasting quest for visitors/sales?
  9. L

Please review my site

Please give me some feedback on my site. It's my first web site. It's pure HTML with no javascript or anything. I just do it for fun but I'd like to do it better if I can.
  10. L

looking for e-mail script.

I have been looking around for a script which will enable my visitors to e-mail things to their friends using a form at my site. I've seen loads of scripts for them to be able to e-mail me but I can't seem to find what I want. Can anybody help? Thanks in advance.
Back