• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. gastong

NetAndroids.com - PR 4 free hosting site. Take all offers

Hello, i'm selling my site www.netandroids.com. no clients are included, just the domain and design. I'll take any offer higher than $40 for this. After purchase the new owner should remove the navbar of my network. The only value of this site right now is pr, design and maybe the name...
  2. gastong

Templates store for sale - TemplatesLord.com

Hello, I'm selling my site www.templateslord.com it's an osCommerce powered templates store :p. It doesn't generate any income because i haven't promoted. The skin and graphics are unique, custom done by me (XHTML and CSS compilant). There are the 4 templates in the site, this sale includes...
  3. gastong

Link exchange with webmaster related sites - WebmastersHelp.com Webhostinghall.com...

Hello, is someone interested in site-wide link exchanges with any of my sites: www.webmastershelp.com www.webhostinghall.com www.codingfaq.com www.templateslord.com www.netandroids.com Thanks for your time Gaston
  4. gastong

WebHostingHall.com - Hosting directory for sale. and others.

Hello, my name is Gaston Greco and i'm selling www.webhostinghall.com It's a fully automated hosting directory with 57 hosting companies signed up and a 200+ hosting plans searchable data base. The site is about 7 months old, it generates money though the ads in the top of every page and in...
  5. gastong

Free cpanel host no ads

Hi, I'm offering free hosting to quallity websites, check out www.netandroids.com for more details. More space and transfer is given under request for good websites. Thanks, Gaston
  6. gastong

WebHostingHall.com - Add your company free and fast!

Hello, i want to invite hosts out there to add their companies to my hosting directory www.webhostinghall.com That's all, Thanks Gaston :-)
  7. gastong

mod rewrite help

I'm interested in making my site www.webhostinghall.com (perl based) more search engine friendly using mod rewrite, but i have never done this. Can someone help me?, if yes how much?. Are there some good articles about this? Thanks, Gaston
  8. gastong

WebHostingHall.com - Add your site free and fast

Hello, I just wanted to invite hosts around to add their company to my hosting directory at www.webhostinghall.com Thanks Gaston :-)
  9. gastong

WebHostingHall.com - Review please

Hello, http://www.webhostinghall.com Comments, suggestions, all welcome :classic2:
  10. gastong

WebHostingHall.com Automated hosting dir - Free listing

Hello, I have opened a new hosting directory, it's fully automated so it's easy and fast for you to add your site. That's it, listing is free. We'll soon invest in promotion so your site will probably get some traffic. :wink2: www.webhostinghall.com Bye, gaston
  11. gastong

CodingFAQ.com & WebHostingHall.com for sale. $400 both!

CodingFAQ.com As you may have noticed it's a coding faq It doesn't get a lot of traffict because as i said it's new but it has a great potential. Users can submit their questions and other people can answer them or contributors can send questions with answers etc, It's completly...
  12. gastong

Templates Store for sale TemplatesLord.com

Hello, i'm selling a templates store it's www.templateslord.com the reason for selling is that i need money :cry2: . this site is nwe, not promoted and has no templates added. It has great revenue potential, you can add templates from the admin cp and they will display inmediatly. It...
  13. gastong

Reliable & Fully Featured Free host, cpanel, no ads.

Hello, i'm offering free hosting with 100 mb space and 1gb of transfer/month. You can host your own domain free or not, or i can give you a subdomain of NetAndroids.com. it includes php and cgi support, mysql, emails, ftp and latest Cpanel. What i ask from you is to go over...
  14. gastong

Hosting Directory Script For Sale

Hello, I have a script for sale It's a completly automated hosting directory script written in perl. It has been custom done for me but i need some money so i will sell some copies. Registered users (hosting companies) have a control panel to add hosting plans, edit the company...
  15. gastong

New Hosting Directory - Free Listing

Hello, i'd like to invite those who own webhosting companies to add their sites to my new directory www.webhostinglookup.com Thanks in advance :)
  16. gastong

Link exchange with webmastershelp.com

Hello, i'd like to start link exchanges with webmaster related websites. I'll be putting your link in www.webmastershelp.com which is still pr 0 :knockedou Any interested?
  17. gastong

Free Host: 50Mb / 1Gb, cpanel, php, MySQL, cgi, ftp, etc

Hello i'm offering free hosting the plans are as follow: Subdomain plan: Space: 20 MB. Monthly Bandwidth: 500 MB. Your URL: http:/you.netandroids.com/ Control Panel: Latest Cpanel POP3 Email Accounts: 2 FTP Accounts: 1 Frontpage Extentions: Yes MySQL: 2 PHP: Yes CGI by request...
  18. gastong

Free Articles Manager Script?

Hello, Does anybody know about a good Article manager which is free? If not free any good and cheap one?, most cost more than 150 dollars which is a bit out of my budget :confused4 Thanks in advance
  19. gastong

Hosting directory for sale - serversland.com

I have a site, www.serversland.com, for sale, It's a completly automated hosting directory. The registered users (hosting companies) have a control panel to add hosting plans, edit the company information, change password, edit current plans, etc. Plans are added inmediatly. Non...
  20. gastong

Free host: PHP, MySQL, Cpanel, 50 mb / 1gb

Hello i'm offer free hosting the plans are as follow: Subdomain plan: Space: 20 MB. Monthly Bandwidth: 500 MB. Your URL: http:/you.netandroids.com/ Control Panel: Latest Cpanel POP3 Email Accounts: 2 FTP Accounts: 1 Frontpage Extentions: Yes MySQL: 2 PHP, CGI by request: Yes...
Back