• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. 1

750mb/15gb Ftp+ssh!

just saw this amount spam emails (ironic, something USEFUL among spams) 750MB/15GB FTP+SSH +1domain for $1 if you want http://www.brinkster.com/Hosting/linuxpromo.aspx
  2. 1

"free" hosting with posting req...

Hi! I want some opinions on free hosting that requires the users to post n amount of posts (once or per month). Would it really be "free", if it requires some sort of active service to the host from the users? Though it does not cost any monetary damages to the users, it takes away time...
  3. 1

Hosting with dyndns.org domain

Hi! I am in need of hosting that allows domain add-on. I need to use a particular dyndns.org domain. Dyndns.org is a free STATIC IP/DNS sub-domain site. I can use it to point my domain to your DNS as an add-on domain. I need ~10MB space, <1GB bandwidth, FTP and no ads. I will not do...
  4. 1

with add-on domain!!

Hello In immediate need...any host that let you add on a domain...from dyndns.org >20mb is ok. help please
  5. 1

dyndns.org compatible hosting

Hi Can I get a free hosting that is compatible with dyndns.org domains? I have plenty of GREAT hosting accounts but they dont work with dyndns.org, somehow, even though most have cpanel. Anywho, the site is a school club, so relatively small site (<5mb?) and traffic is almost 0. I just need...
  6. 1

Do you use your 1and1 accounts?

Hi! Do you use your 1and1 accounts? I know some of you hate them... If you don't use the account...can you donate it to me? :-)
  7. 1

fastcheapserver

fastcheapserver.com is down again..they said they were attacked, yet again. i contacted them. he said he will put sign up form soon. so hold on!
  8. 1

forgotten 1&1 userid

hello i forgot my user id about a month ago, after accidentaly deleting the emails. today, they sent xmas greeting emails, in which customer id was included. heh. time for (ab)using their service. :P
  9. 1

a way to prevent abuses in free hosting

hum... i have never really seen this, this is a way to manage abuses. what if free users moderated other free users? like they would moderate legality of the other users and give some points. if a user get too many negative points, they would be suspended..and existing members have to...
  10. 1

request: a php website

Dear (free) host companies, I am in need of a new host quickly. I had fastcheapserver.com (250mb,10gig free promo) but they shut down...just on the day I was put in charge for making website for my school club coz I had that account... Here is what I want to humbly request: - ~100 MB...
  11. 1

fastheapserver.com 250mb out...

well I had an account on their server...and now they have been offline for 2 days. I think they going down for good,as they had been hardly any changes to their site since day 2. for those who dont know fastcheapserver.com , here...
  12. 1

what website?

hello What kind of sites do you have/host? I have a big free hosting (managed to grab one during a offer hehe). but what should I really do with this? what kind of site should i do? I used to make a site with music from an asian country. (no internet copyright rules in country,so dont...
Back