• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

HKESA offers $100NZD to winner of design competition

Sorry for the late replies, just PMed u guys. justagaguhl, if the winner/winners are outside New Zealand, then we are planning to mail the cheque out to you. However, for the sake of security reasons, I do not see why we can't accept other options. But thats all up to how our treasurer wants...
  2. N

Yep, $100 NZD is around $69 USD... But this is definitely real money and you can be sure of that. Our club is has a very good reputation in the University of Auckland of the Engineering faculty. So we won't run away with your design. :-) Anyway, I have sent you for more details about the design...
  3. N

NB. apologises if I posted this under a wrong forum. Thx m8. Hello everyone, The Hong Kong Engineering Students' Association (HKESA) is hosting a design competition for our Membership card (credit card size) and sponsor poster (A5 sized) for year 2006. Submissions will be by jpg format to...
  4. N

NB. Mods and Admins, I'm not sure where to post this, so if this is in the wrong forum... I apologises. Thank you for your time. Hello everyone, The Hong Kong Engineering Students' Association (HKESA) is hosting a design competition for our Membership card (credit card size) and sponsor poster...
  5. N

nyTka Hosting - 1 gig/Unmetered B/W*

I'm using this host as well for more than 1 month. Can't demand more from a free host and admins that taking money out oftheir pockets to finance our free hosting. Great community, good admins, good moderators and they have some nice ideas for their forum. Highly recommended.
  6. N

Free Hosting!!! Over 25+ Free Hosting Offers!

Same with me. I couldn't even see the front page. Nick
  7. N

200 megs/Unmetered - nyTka Hosting

As soon as their admins comes online. I got mine a/c overnight. Anyway, what does "nyTka" stands for? Nick
  8. N

200 megs/Unmetered - nyTka Hosting

No you don't, you will receive an email if you are accepted. I have signed up with this host and the impression they are giving me is pretty good. Fast server Speedy support (almost instant on the forum) Good plans. I hope those ads on their website will let them cover the cost. Nick
  9. N

Shyper.com - Cpanel 9, 100 Megs, No Ads, MySQL, Auto Installs, Instant Activation

Shyper, I'm getting this error while trying to activate the account. "Sorry, We cannot activate your account. The information provided does not match our records." Not sure if you can guide me through. Thanks Nick
  10. N

Great free hosting, tasted like paid hosting !!! No need to post !!!!

I received this error while I was trying to verify my account. "Sorry, We cannot verify your account. The information provided does not match our records." Not sure if that happened to anyone else. Thank You Nick
  11. N

PHP, MySQL, FTP, POP/SMTP, ADS-FREE!!!

Australia and New Zealand is blocked too?? What the hell? Is this a US and Canada only thing? Well why didn't you say so before. But thanks anyway.
  12. N

FiaNetworks.com

I'm not switching at all. I told everyone that it will be back soon and don't lose faith in FIANetwork. It is common sense to think that the owner will keeps their words, if they uses a speedy yet friendly support forum.
  13. N

FiaNetworks.com

I'm very sure it will be back soon.
  14. N

FiaNetworks.com

The URL to the emergency forum should be here: http://draginx.proboards23.com/index.cgi However, they don't really use it.
  15. N

Free Domain, Free Cpanel, take a look only 100 spots avaialble.

Wen Chang told me that all places have been filled. So too late but thank you Wen. He is a very nice guy. Best Regards Nick
  16. N

@WebHosting offers 150MB/5GB traffic/PHP/Perl/MySQL/Email/Win a free domain!

Enter me in the domain giveaway, I am of legal age to own a domain or I have my parent(s) permission to enter.
  17. N

30Mb Space - 1GB/Day Transfer - Control Panel - Free Subdomain for Everyone.

I'm from New Zealand, and I supposed IPs from NZ is blocked?
  18. N

free offer: 500m space/50gb monthly traffic!

I couldn't get an account but thanks for the offer anyway. That was very kind of you santana
  19. N

Free Domain, Free Cpanel, take a look only 100 spots avaialble.

I have PM you Wen Chang. Thank You.
  20. N

I made the new design for my site.

If you have learnt Chinese before hand, learning to write and speak fluent English is not difficult.
Back