• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

this website

:doh!: :doh!: :doh!: whatever you do...don't go with 1uhost. my site is...let me rephrase that...was hosted with 1uhost...i cancelled my recurring payment 1 hour ago. i will tell you's my story with them month by month: march '03 - sign up. quick set up. fast server. april '03 - site is...
  2. N

Unlimited BandWidth

the thing is, even those many years ago, it still cost a lot to have those connections. it's not like you can't give someone "unlimited transfer" now-days either, bandwidth is sooo cheap! my adsl connection is on an unlimited plan...one guy with a 512/128 connection managed to break my ISP's...
  3. N

Unlimited BandWidth

who says that you can't keep electrical signals going forever? :p btw, when you refer to the amount of data transfered in and out of a websever, it's called tranfer, not bandwidth :biggrin2:!
  4. N

question in Transfer

i think it's unlimited but don't get me wrong!
Back