• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Iconrate gone poof?

Good to see you guys are back in action ^_^
  2. D

Zhosting.tk - unlimited hosting

I don't know about this. The server, or at least the site, doesn't seem too secure >_>
  3. D

Iconrate gone poof?

I'm chilled :cool2: I don't host with them or anything, I just liked the community and was afraid it closed.
  4. D

Iconrate gone poof?

I've been hanging around the Iconrate forums lately. I know they were having some trouble and changed ownership. When I tried to access their homepage today, I get a directory listing. Did the new owners decide to shut it down? :confused4
  5. D

Free .info Domain Names!

You can also register .info at https://www.domaindiscover.com/ They allow DNS changes and, as far as I can tell, you can also transfer from them.
  6. D

Do you use your 1and1 accounts?

I believe it's 500 mb.
  7. D

Do you use your 1and1 accounts?

I have one. It's all right if you never try to use the control panel. On cable it took a long time to load, and on 56k it's just horrible. Whenever I tried to log in using a bookmark it would make me enter info twice. The server seems stable enough, but I wouldn't recommend the service...
  8. D

Me Fan Site Needs a Home

I sent a reply not long after I got the email, not sure what happened to it :confused2 I'll send another about the old site, as I'd still like it to be online. Edit: I resent my reply. I know your company is focusing more on paid now, so I'd feel awful for asking for more than the simple...
  9. D

Me Fan Site Needs a Home

First, a big thanks to Riverworld for hosting my other site as long as they did ^_^ Good luck with the business! Let's get to it :-P I'm looking for a new host for my fan site. It's been up a couple of months. I have 9 registered members since the opening of my forum. I tried to get some...
  10. D

How large is my site ??

If you're using FrontPage, right click on your site folder and choose Properties. It will give you a rough estimate of how big your site is (it may show larger depending on how many files you have stored in the folder but don't use on your live site).
  11. D

Small personal site in need of a host

Hi Matrix, sorry I didn't catch your post before. I did check out the Free Hosting Offer Forum. Unfortunately, none of the offers quite fit what I needed. I don't need a lot of space or bandwidth, so I'd feel odd taking an offer that had more than I needed. I did check out Distanthost...
  12. D

Re: Re: Small personal site in need of a host Thanks for the compliment, not sure if you're referring to my post or my site but I'll take it either way :D That's fine. I've had trouble with .tk going down. Kinda sucks when your redirect service prevents people from getting to the site...
  13. D

Hello there! I'm looking for a host for a small personal/fan site. Includes mostly html files, css and picture galleries plus a forum. Site is currently found at: http://worldwithin.breezeland.com/ (forum is not functional) Need: 20-30 mb webspace 500 mb/month bandwidth (though up...
Back