• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Free Hosting!!!

How big's the banner?
  2. N

Free Quality Hosting with cPanel and Great Uptime NO ADS

Is 20GB bandwidth minumum for ad-supported?
  3. N

Reliable Webhosting pls..

And you are WAY too spoiled. Ads keep the hosts alive. They should not host brats like you because in a few weeks they will go down. It's INSANE to provide free hosting without requirements.
  4. N

Request: Virtual Private Server

Can anyone offer me a virtual private server with the following for $20-$40 a month? 30-50GB space (As long as bandwidth requirement is being met, I'm fine with lower space) 1000GB bandwidth (if impossible, at least 600GB to around 800GB) cPanel, WHM, and Fantastico included Full root and...
  5. N

free Yourdomain hosting and image hosting |cpanel and more

I think you can use any domains you want including uni.cc's.
  6. N

free Yourdomain hosting and image hosting |cpanel and more

Staying active as in specific number of posts per month?
  7. N

I-Host Free Hosting with NO ADS!

What can you do with only 1GB of bw?
  8. N

Q6.net - 1GB Webspace, 50GB Data Transfer, No Banner Ads!

Okay that's the creepiest thing I've ever heard. Now Q6 is trying to spider out its hosting.
  9. N

iconrate.net 300mb/2gb cpanel with fantastico deluxe and rvskin hosting

75 posts is too many. You do realize people can get better hosting with less than 50 posts.
  10. N

100mb + 300gb of bandwidth free!!!!!

This sounds just like Dhost.
  11. N

Universalwebhosting.net

Hmm.... funny. I got that green cPanel site too. Never have before.
  12. N

Dissolved Hosting Down?

It said they ran out of bandwidth few hours ago. Now they can't even find the site.
  13. N

Universalwebhosting.net

No, there's no cPanel page. The company page is displayed fine.
  14. N

Y-Host Giveaway

You should realize that people there wasted a lot of time just posting to get the hosting. Time is money. They worked for the hosting yet they were taken away. So it's not free at all. TIME IS MONEY. THAT TIME COULD HAVE SPENT WORKING YOU KNOW. You don't understand this at all because you don't...
  15. N

Need Hosting!!!!!!

I'm sorry I don't think I can accept hosting from you after I said all those things to you.
  16. N

1G+Disk 20G+ Host.....

When you said you were a boy, I thought you were like 10-14 years old. Since you're 20, you should have a bank account. If you currently have a site already, you can make some money off Google AdSense. I don't know.
  17. N

Need Hosting!!!!!!

His life truly revolves around hosting industry :shocked2:
  18. N

1G+Disk 20G+ Host.....

Like I said, the web hosting provider may make some exceptions or some other hosting provider may give you hosting. How old are you?
  19. N

1G+Disk 20G+ Host.....

I don't own a hosting company. Sorry. Someone else may be able to host you. By the way, how old are you?
  20. N

Need Hosting!!!!!!

Not to argue with you but, spelling errors and/or grammar errors do make a big impression especially on paid web hosting providers. You see, you wouldn't really be able to not worry when getting hosted by a webhost provider that has no intent on making their pages clean of errors. That pretty...
Back