• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Is there a market for this?

Yeah, they like being able to talk to someone when they need to, and not have to wait for an email. It's just easier to communicate through the phone sometimes, especially if you're not a technical person. It can get frustrating to try to understand a technical email with "step-by-step"...
  2. D

Is there a market for this?

My boss pays $500 a month for their small business' hosting (only hosting, web development is separate), so yeah, there's definitely a market for it. You just have to target the business owners who'd rather deal with their own clients, and not be bothered with technical issues.
  3. D

Why do webhosts ask for free hosting?

Because it's free :P ... or you don't want to mess your own server up due to an unstable script ... or you'd like to check how your script will work in a different environment ... or you just want to "research" other hosts features and see how well or bad it works :lol:
  4. D

Anyone think I'm prejudice?

No you're not being prejudice. Better safe than sorry. You've got to do what you've got to do. If it was me, if it was a language that I couldn't understand, and I don't know what the h the site is about, or even if there was just a little bit of hint of something that's not right, I'll...
  5. D

Reseller Hosting 50% off / Unlimited Domains - CPanel Shared for $.01! 99.9% Uptime!

On the reseller packages, is the 3 month pricing more expensive than the monthly pricing? Master 3 Months = $40.00 But if you pay monthly, it's $7.50 for the first month, then $15 + $15 = $37.50
  6. D

Small Reseller ~ $50/yr

I'm basically just trying to get an idea of what I can get for $50/yr. I don't want to give any unrealistic specs for my budget, so I'm asking what you can offer me for it. cPanel/WHM and the ability to host 5 domains is the minimum that I need. Thanks.
  7. D

Small Reseller ~ $50/yr

Looking for a cPanel/WHM Reseller account for around $50/yr. Please post offers. Thanks!
  8. D

Backup Storage for CPanel Backups Needed!

Have you tried bq internet?
  9. D

need a hosting

He needs free. If the business takes off, he will consider paid hosting.
  10. D

Looking for something small

Hi Resshin, Host Prestige would like to offer you the following custom plan: 500 mb space 2 GB bandwidth cPanel 11 Control Panel Fantastico and Installatron Only $12 yearly Our hosting plans include 24/7 support and a 30-day money back guarantee, so there's absolutely no risk. We...
  11. D

Volunteer webmaster?

As I understand, you're not only looking for hosting, but also looking for someone who'll help you rescue your website by updating it and give it a new look? Basically, a volunteer, non-paid, webmaster to manage it for you, right?
  12. D

looking for shared hosting for VB forum.

You can't really know unless you try it. But with reasonable pricing and resource allocation there will be no need or at least a lesser need to oversell. Oversellers will have 300+ accounts on one server for sure to be able to make a profit, while hosts who don't oversell don't need to do this...
  13. D

5gb space, 50gb bw, 50 addon/parked domains

Hi m4fia, Host Prestige has been providing reliable web hosting services since 2003. We can offer you the following custom plan: - 5 GB space - 50 GB bandwidth - 50 addon and parked domains - cPanel 11 - $40 yearly Simply send an email to support@hostprestige.com with a link to this post if...
  14. D

Anyone Use NetDepot/Gnax???

They ask for an ID to verify your identity and protect themselves from fraud. It's normal procedure. Most of the companies I lease servers from do this. I have a server with Tranxactglobal and their network and support is good. Good response time IMO, even at 1am in the morning.
  15. D

cPanel/WHM - 75% off all Reseller plans!

For a limited time only, all our Reseller plans are 75% off! http://hostprestige.com/reseller.php Basic Plan 1 GB space 25 GB bandwidth Only $3.75/mo or $37.50/yr Business Plan 2 GB space 50 GB bandwidth Only $7.50mo or $75.00/yr Professional Plan 3 GB space 75 GB bandwidth Only $11.25/mo or...
  16. D

Post your ctrl+v

WANTED: Nintendo DS Lite Crimson/Black
  17. D

Can I host blog and forum with same domain?

I'm sorry, I suck at explaining~ Yes, you can. Just edit your domain's host records. I hope that was clearer... >.< Or it might be easier to not mess with the DNS at all, just leave it alone. When you do the redirect for your blog, just use .htaccess or javascript or header() in the main...
  18. D

Can I host blog and forum with same domain?

I do that for one of my domains (domain.com on one host and forum.domain.com on a different host). I use eNom and you can use their DNS servers and change the host records for the subdomains to point to different servers. Example: Host Name - Record Type - Address www - A (Address) - blog...
  19. D

Tipping the hair cutter?

I always tip, even if I don't like it~ I give 10 if I don't like the hair cut, 20+ if I do~ But then I only go to my stylist every other year so the cost evens out~
Back