• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Gsmultra.com - Unmetered Disk Space and Bandwidth

BioniX, the url I signed up for is 'diablink'. And still no word.....
  2. D

I've waited for almost 2 weeks!...... Am I in or out? :( :( :(
  3. D

I need a free ASP Web Host.

I signed up for http://www.1asphost.com. But they don't offer FTP.
  4. D

GAAARH!!! I cant copy things to blank writable CD's!!!

I encountered the same problem on my old Windows 2000. I think what you need is a simple Cd-Writer. I would recommend Nero Burning Rom 5, but if you want to step into the free direction, try searching google! Hope this helps!
  5. D

I need a free ASP Web Host.

I need a free .ASP web host that offers the following: - At Least 25 Mb of Disk Space ( 50-unlimited would be nice) - At least 100Mb of BW ( 500Mb - 1GB would be really nice) - FTP - Little or no ads Thats all I'm looking for!
  6. D

Still didn't a word from you guys.......:( :( :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :(
  7. D

Uhhh... I sent it a request its been awhile and I still haven't gotten anything from you guys...
  8. D

50 GB space / 100GB transfer - *** FREE *** (reseller too)

Hello? Anyone from this webhosting service? I need help... :( :(
  9. D

50 GB space / 100GB transfer - *** FREE *** (reseller too)

Okay, I talked to somebody named Shneur or something like that on http://www.whdot.com via live support. And he asked me for my e-mail address so he can send me information about this offer... And I haven't got it yet!
  10. D

SpaceChicken.co.uk! As Much Or As Little As You Want!

I'd like free hosting. Webspace: 200 MB Transfer: 1.5 GB PHP 2 MySQL databases FTP Sub-domain - If possible... Reason: I've been looking for a long time now for a good and reliable host with all the needed scripting support. And I found yours. Website Description: This website is...
Back