• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

What do you think?

Whoa man, that's one smooth layout! I'd love to see it when its finished and full of content!:biggrin2:
  2. D

NetRaw Design is now open

Its looks cool! I've been trainging in Adobe Photoshop to try get my skills of designing to that level. Heh, still got some way to go. Great Job.
  3. D

What do ya think of my design? love it or leave it?

Somebody check that last post. The spelling is off! Your site is great! A lot of cool things! It could stand to have a few less ads on it of course.
  4. D

My new hosting design

This site looks great to me. I haven't surfed around the whoole thing yet but its got a nice layout.:)
  5. D

Please review my site

Fast loading + multi-language + gained knowledged on something I've never heard of in my life=GREAT SITE!!!:D
  6. D

Action game related (itll be mostly cheats)

I like dark layouts! Your's is cool! Now all you need is content...
  7. D

is0lized.net

GAH!! I keep getting an error message when trying to reach your page! Is there something wrong with your .com address? Is the server working? Oh how I hate it when this happens. I was able to get there last time just fine. *kicks proccessor*P.O.S!!
  8. D

Crash with NS

Your layout is cool and I had no problems except for the fact that I can't say anything else about your site seeing as I don't know what language that is let alone read it and know what the hell I'm talking about. Check ya Later!
  9. D

Crash with NS

http://estis.gz.ee Just making your address into a link so I can surf through your site and stay on the boards at the same time. Me check it out and post review.
  10. D

RedFlagDeals.com - Thoughts?

Well the 56k man says "Nice , fast loading site!"! Your Nav Bar is cool along with your layout! You have the perfect site to browse through for future visitors of Canada! Check you Later!
  11. D

New Look For My Site, Check It Out...

Your flash site loaded in about 10seconds! Cool! The site itself is pretty fast. Each section loaded in mere seconds! Definite PLUS!! Great job!:)
  12. D

Dreamcast Made Site

Hmmm...I need to look into that. It seems Planetweb is up to something BIG!
  13. D

Dreamcast Made Site

Thanks!:D My enter image was found at an ALL dragons site! It was edited and moved to my files using my Dreamcast. Whoa Hellbound!:eek: You made that FTP site with a Dreamcast! COOL!:D You're a great webmaster if you can make all that yourself! Except for the first box at the top of the table...
  14. D

Dreamcast Made Site

Cool! Thanks for telling me the code meow. Now about your other question. A dreamcast is a gaming console. Made pacifically to play games and have fun on but Sega made an extra improvement to this console when it came out....they gave it a MODEM! So players can jump on the internet and...
  15. D

Most reliable tracking service?

Stats4All.com works just fine for me! No problems!:)
  16. D

Dreamcast Made Site

No, No, NO!!! How the hell would you do that with a Dreamcast! No, I do not use a computer to put images of any kind on my site unless its a banner, button or award someone made for my site and sent in through my email. On the Dreamcast you can see attachments but you can't right-click and copy...
  17. D

What the hell is wrong with kids

Me parents beat my ass enough for me to now know wrong from right and good from bad. I'm the last person you'd see even as much thinking of shooting up a school. Its not the jail cell I'll be afraid of the most. Its what happens AFTER they release me and send me back home is what will scare the...
  18. D

rotating banners

http://www.bloke.com/ They should be able to help you. I hope.
  19. D

check this out 4 me

Yeah, its pretty much a basic table by table site. Not bad. Nice.
  20. D

Dreamcast Made Site

Oh silly me! You must be talking about the sites in the links section and what not. I haven't learned how to make it so that all my links on certain pages will load up in new windows. Sorry. I'll try to figure it out soon. Check you later!
Back