• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

A hosting noob looking for a reseller/dedicated server...

I see...thank you Robert. Anyone know what $5 a month can get me for a reseller? Is 15-20 GB transfer a month a stretch?
  2. W

A hosting noob looking for a reseller/dedicated server...

Hello. I'm new to this web hosting stuff. I'd like to know what is the difference between a reseller account...a dedicated server...and a virtual dedicated server... I'd like to start out small and gradually grow into a bigger account...I'd like to start out at around $5 a month. I know...
  3. W

Hosting script help...a friend needs this...

My friend hosts people and he is looking for a script that can show him the files and directory sizes of his hostees...does anyone know where he can get it? i tried hotscripts...not sure if its there...he doesnt want anything else with the script only that.
  4. W

PHP Script - I've searched everywhere...

the script isnt for me its for other people who visit my site to submit tutorials if they want...
  5. W

Nevermind I was able to make one by myself. And why would I want a CMS? I have no use for one there buddy.
  6. W

I can't find an artcile submitting php script anywhere. One where a user can submit an article or tutorial and have it added to a selection of already submitted articles and tutorials...does anyone know where I can find one? Ive checked everywhere.
  7. W

Free 25MB SUBDOMAIN Hosting - NO ADS!

Is there anyway I could get 2 gb of transfer? I only need 10mb of space.
  8. W

Free 25MB SUBDOMAIN Hosting - NO ADS!

Whats the bandwidth limit a month? PHP? MySQL? Is it on a Unix server?
  9. W

Is there an alternate method to a drop down menu?

all i want is to know how to change the arrow part
  10. W

Is there an alternate method to a drop down menu?

I hate drop down menus...is there any way to change like the arrow part to your own or osemthin...or any alternate way than using a drop down menu?
  11. W

SGaming.net

oh ok
  12. W

I really need these scripts!!!!

yea send me it too ill take zip files now
  13. W

Custom radio buttons????

oh lol haha didnt really read through it that good.
  14. W

SGaming.net

I would make your left navigation a little skinnier, the font a very slight gray so its a little darker and fix your logo up.
  15. W

Custom radio buttons????

i found a page to help me but i dont know if its javascript or not... http://www.nus.edu.sg/zTest/Dhtml/customforms/radiobuttons.html
  16. W

Custom radio buttons????

Is there any way to make custom radio buttons?
  17. W

Any1 out there willing to host me?

All i need is 20 mb space...2 gigs bandwidth...php...ftp...no ads I'm asking this to people who are hosts not to people who can direct me to host sites.
  18. W

any sites out there that just have windows server scripts for php?

i need some...like scripts that work for windows servers and not unix...i need a tagboard.
  19. W

I really need these scripts!!!!

I need online users and users todays scripts. No mysql, no .zip files please. Can you please paste the codes on here? (for php)
  20. W

Great design

this is like the only black and white site i know of: http://www.slackurz.net
Back