• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Dreamweaver Troubles!!!!

:confused2 I was wondering on Dreamweaver 4 is there a way to put your layout on every page of your website w/o going to each page and dong it?:confused:
  2. J

I need help...

Im COMPLEATLY lost in this php thing :confused2 its been a while since I programed I need a site that can explain php from step one and I need a php script that put a layout on every page and please if you post the script please explain how to use it thanx:D
  3. J

Dhtml?..Where is a good site to find some

I use Dhtml often on my site I was wondering what is a good DHTML site and other scripts site?:D
  4. J

Whats is the best Image editor

Im back again askin what is the best image editor is?:cool: Picture It! Photoshop.... Thoses are the ones that I know of please can you tell whats the better and easy use of the two and and if you know a better Image Editor than both of them please name the software and y..thanx-:D
  5. J

Whats a Good Site Editor

Hey Im wondering what a Good site Creator is. I can make a site without One but I like "WYSIWYG" more than raw html. And Im looking for Site creator that is good and is easliy tweaked..Please Im open to all suggestions...:D
Back