• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Free hosting needed.. have domain...

Looking for a small host to host my domain fairplaygamers.com The site will be a place for people who game on consoles to come and find other opponents who are certified fair play gamers. I do not want to join a forum and post for space but will host your banner, or text link etc. I need...
  2. T

Host fairplaygamers.com

Our host went down and we need a free host. All my work is done non-profit we are just a group of gamers who get together and play fairly online for games. need 50mb, at least 1sql, php just the basics! will do ads/banners no forums to post or anything.
  3. T

Hosting for online league

Hosting for online league of FIFA 07 ps2. I need 1 mysql db, php, and like 25mb of space. let me know! NO FORUM POSTS.
  4. T

Free host needed. Videogame league.

Running the yearly MLB the Show for PS3 league. Need some space. 50mb MYSQL(1) PHP anything else is a +
  5. T

Need hosting for small PS3 Madden league..

Looking for a small host.. who could host a domain name.. I have to buy a new one soon. php 1 sql ftp 50mb should be enough space who can hook me up?
  6. T

need small hosting.. php mysql

Hey guys. I have a domain www.str8gaming.com I need hosting for a small Madden 07 league I am running. I need like 20mb of space, a little bandwith, php, and 1 mysql. Can someone help me? I really have to get this thing up and running ASAP. Thanks!
  7. T

that time of year, need hosting for my madden league!

looking for like 10mb of space or more, mysql (1) and php so I can use my small forum as well. willing to use smaller ads, I am not using up a lot of bandwith. Itd be nice if I can use my domain name. Who can help me :)
  8. T

Need free host, other host went under

My previous host went under I guess AEROHOSTALE.COM Anyways I am just running a small personal phpnuke site devoted to an online gaming league im in. i need php,a mysql db, and I have a domain. cpanel would be nice but not nesseccary. Thanks guys!
  9. T

Need host to run small SQL or ACCESS database off of.

Want some free hosting to run some testing asp /database stuff.
  10. T

Need host for gaming site.

Need someone to host my domain Str8gaming.com The site is to be a community for people to find other players who are all about gaming online and fair play. php mysql 3-4gb bandwith cpanel preferably ftp smaller ads, no huge intrusive ones that destroy a site. text links are cool...
  11. T

Need free host(PHP etc)

Hey guys. I registered the domain str8gaming.com. My plan is to start a community based on fair online play for ps2/xbox platform. The forums are phpbb for now with maybe vbulletin or such coming in the future if I can get money to buy a license. I want to start of with free hosting to get a...
  12. T

Looking for another host.

I am starting up a forum with the domain ultimategoalkeeper.com I am looking for php/mysql hosting with probaly 30+mb and a decent ammount of bandwith, I wont be using too much just yet. If anyone can host my domain please let me know. cpanel is a plus as well.
  13. T

Looking for another host.

Hey guys, I am starting up a community forum site. The site is going to use phpbb or fusionbb I believe. I have a domain ULTIMATEGOALKEEPER.COM so obviously the site will have to deal with soccer. This will be a spot for people to talk about experiences in the goal and on the pitch. If you would...
  14. T

to who gave me that free hosting account! please read

some1 gave me hosting.. but u wont believe this! i erased my history and my bookmark is deleted! So WHOMEVER gave me hosting I need you!!!!! it was something.. with a .info domain! They contacted me on AIM and I dont have their SN. Yea I shoulda saved it all right away, im sorry!help!
  15. T

Need hosting..

I need hosting to design a site which I will be running a PS2 League for the upcoming NCAA 2006 football game. I will have content on website with a phpbb forum. I need about 20-30mb space maybe more php,mysql ftp access I will post any ads you want on the site!
  16. T

Small Hosting needed.

Hey guys. I need some hosting for my PS2 MVP BASEBALL LEAGUE. I need PHP MYSQL FTP 20MB + 1-2GB bandwith maybe more. The page will just have content dealing with the league and a PHPBB board used for league members only. Wont be a bandwith hog. I have a domain name as well...
  17. T

Need hosting of my Domain

www.eliteonlineleagues.us A small community of gamers, who play fair and dont cheat or anything. Some HTML pages, and a forum. I need 100mb space 2gb Bandwith PHP/MYSQL Subdomains.. I think thats it. Please help a brotha out!
  18. T

Need domain hosting..

www.eliteonlineleagues.us is my domain. my old host recently cut my account for absolutely no reason. I hosted the proper links/banners and had NO content which was even questionable to the TOS. My site, is a site/forum community for Madden 2005 PS2. We host a online league and exchange new...
  19. T

Needing a host.. 2 videogame sites I have.

Right now I am running a Madden 2005 online league. I am looking to expand and run the EML2 which will be a second league. So I need someone to host both sites as when I transfer my domain the other site will carry over. I need 50mb webspace.. maybe more but I doubt it. 2-3gb Bandwith, to...
  20. T

Need free host for videogame league site...

www.eliteonlineleagues.us is my domain. I need subdomains. ex. madden2005.eliteonlineleagues.us espn2k5.elite.. yeah you get it. frontpage extensions ftp mysql 30mb of space would be fine. some bandwith. not a whole lot is needed. i am willing to host banners, and text links etc...
Back